Instagram Engagement Website

I created a website that checks the last 50 posts for a user and tells you your engagement for likes, comments, and views.

Check it out and let me know what you think and please give me any suggestions!

http://igengagement.herokuapp.com/

14 Likes

Cool Thanks! :rocket:

2 Likes

Great, minimal and does the work!

2 Likes

Great, even on a bad connection it’s still fast.

Maybe add (if that’s possible) some graph or number showing if the average like per post is going up, down or if it stay still?

2 Likes

hey man this is great thank you for the tool

2 Likes

This is amazing thanks so much!

2 Likes

thanks man

great initiative

perfect for influencer

1 Like

Hey good job!

Maybe a simple feature you could add is check the comments a little bit more. Ideally, you would check and see how many of the comments are generic or likely from bots in some advanced AI/ML way, but for start you can just check for comment length. Organic comments are often something like one sentence while bot comments are just one or two words. Just something for you to think about :slight_smile:

Keep it up, good luck

1 Like

I was thinking about having a graph for likes % for the past 50 post to see if the engagement is improving with each post. Were you thinking of that? Or do you mean over time like comparing last weeks engagement to today?

Thank you! I can definitely check for average comment length, then in the future maybe implement some type of machine learning to determine if the comment was genuine.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s even better :blush:

While you’re into graphs why not bring back socialblade’s followers + following graphs?

1 Like

I can do that, but a user on this site has made igblade.com for that, wouldn’t want to cut into his audience. But definitely doable.

1 Like

That’s true I forgot about that site (even if it’s sending me emails every day aha)

1 Like

incredibly fast tool! Well done! and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make some message for private accounts. It looks like it does not work for these accounts.

Perfect and fast! Thanks mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the app. It would be great if you also add an engagement percentage also. Like what percentage of people are actually engaging.

excellent thank you!

Thank you still working

1 Like

Cool tool. Thanks!

1 Like