Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Day 24… still follow blocked.

2 Likes

Same. Other accounts still blocked. 3 accounts lifted. Previously using ipv4 and moved them all now to Raw Mobile. Hope the remaining ones will be unblocked on July 4.

After 24 days my follow block is lifted. Now I have back the 100% integrity and functionality of my account. I will chill for couple days more before I start to use my account and it’s functions more. I made around 15-20 follows and maybe do couple more later and during weekend. From 4th of July I’m going to do couple more actions to pick up again the trust from IG algorithm and platform.

1 Like

80% of my accounts are blocked.
I use about 200 follows at day, 200 likes at day and 100 Comments at day.
Which configuration you guys recomend to me? Can anyone help me?

Hello, if you give us more information:

Type of accounts
Proxies
All aged accounts 3-5 years each
Dedicated proxies from blazingproxies.

Are client accounts?

You lowered the average of 6,000?

I see that there are many comments a day!

Yes, it’s clients accounts!

That’s my doubt…
All interaction added should not pass 6000?
Or may i follow 200x30 = 6000
Like 200x30= 6000

Hello,

What we know now is the function of following 600/30 200 a day

The rest of interactions would be prudent after the long blockade.

Thanks! So far it seems i’m respecting the new maximum follows/day.
I’ve saw people saying about activating EB following.
Do you know where i activate that?

In the advanced settings of a profile, in the same area you where you are entering credentials (at the bottom)

Thank you very much my friend

This guide can help you https://jarvee.com/how-to-use-the-follow-tool-for-maximum-results/

1 Like

Thanks Juliannua, you have been really helpfull to me.
Have a wonderful day <3

2 Likes

Where did you source your raw and other mobile proxy’s? I did try to search around the forum but can’t find a good source. Sorry if it’s a stupid question!! :slight_smile:

Guys I just find out another bug here. Today one client got follow block action on the EB but when I told him he tested there and it was following normally and I also checked the profiles he followed to be sure.

So NO it wasn’t blocked at all! I just RESET ID AGAIN and it started to work normally without any action block.

My advice is, when you get action block, please ask your client to test it out there, if they can follow you know, it’s a bug or another kind of new block.

I still think this is something the developers can figure out and fix.

4 Likes

To add some value from our end too to reassure on the 6k rolling 30 day limit. We’ve tested across 100 accounts and it’s pretty bullet proof on point with 50 that had a block we tested being over and 50 that didn’t being under. with a a couple of variations that were easily explained with low trust scores.

We then had a big wave of follow blocks for about 80% of our 160 ish accounts that were by MP rather than Instagram. The accounts we’re now authing and putting through the embedded browser route that seems to get them working again.

However we now have already had one account through that EB route get a lock out warning that forced i mto change password and 4 other accounts that were using Fuelgram (I think two sites connecyting makes it worse).

We now have a theory that it’s our dedicated proxy’s from squidproxy’s that’s the problem. So we’re looking in to 3g/4g/raw mobile proxy’s but just after a good source that we can scale to handle all our clients.

Hopefully this honest view on our network is helpful! :v:

6 Likes

Like me. About 2 accounts: my client wasn’t blocked, Jarvee was it. So, we have to check ALL before say “another block!”

1 Like