Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

Don’t worry is not permanent, unfollow users and wait some days.

1 Like

I mean… I hope so… come July 1st, if the account is still blocked, i’ll lose my mind

1 Like

On the Jarvee blog they posted new settings tips for the Follow tool.

All below 200 a day

2 Likes

I’m mentoring and helping many SMM’s with the same issue and other issues but most of the time is the same…

Some of my clients have the follow tool turned on ALL THE TIME SINCE 4th JUNE, then I check the results page and they were with the block lifted on 16th, 20th and 21th june and so on but was still getting blocks over blocks over blocks over and over and over till today, so guys first of all, TURN OFF THE FOLLOW TOOL and after you have sure the block is lifted, please STOP FOR MORE 48H at least and start slowly.

And please tell us what’s in your results page from the follow tool.

Hope it helps and wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

About jarvee settings if you read this full topic, you will find it.

That is the best thing to do.

Makes sense… in my case its not this as I don’t use any bots or apps or follow tools, just manually f/uf day after day. I can say with 100% certainty that the account has been blocked since June 4th. I continue to post normally, like, comment, etc, and engagement has remained consistent. The only issue is the persistent follow block. This is an old account with over 20K followers.

1 Like

Don’t you worry, is not permanent for sure.

1 Like

Question:
Is it worth having Jarvee now if you’re using for personal use, sub 10 accounts. I mean if the follow limit is around 180-200 max follows a day now I could just do that manually with ease. I used to do it manually before I started Jarvee over a year ago now. But following sub 200 manually wouldn’t take long at all.

Also does anyone know of a good software/service for mass likes?

Any help/advice means a lot as I’m really starting to question the worth/value Jarvee provides now that the 6000/30 seems to be a solid thing now even after getting unblocked from action block.

@Agent242 The search tool is your best friend. You can find all these answers by just searching the forum.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the future but for me It has never been so valuable like now, try to explore the tool to maximize your benefits.

With that said… We have raised the prices and everyone is growing maybe even with more quality than before last update.

Think twice, that software is not only to follow.

All the best

1 Like

you just wrote nothing help for others.
So don’t start with my 2 cents … while asking for help.

@scking toxic. No need for that.

3 Likes

He own my more than 2 cents for reading that long …
Ppl asking for assistance need to be clear about it.

Sorry if been toxic, I am an engineer trying to figure things out (assisting some known bot application)
My time is valuable.

1 Like

@scking if it’s valuable, why wander around in a noob lvl1 thread… There is barely any useful info in here. I’m testing with my own childs and seeing what works and what not. Until you’ll be able to read lvl2 threads you’ll not learn much.

Make disposable childs and test it out. Dont wait for people that dont even dare to test settings on their client accounts or personal accounts.

4 Likes

This thread recently got shut down because of toxic behavior. Please don’t be THAT jerk that gets it shut down again. Let’s stick to the topic here. As for @Agent242 , there’s no need for you to post questions whether here or a new topic if you haven’t thoroughly searched the forum for your answers…which you clearly haven’t because your questions have been answered all over this forum so many times. So, if you don’t want to upset people and interrupt threads, then please do what all of us do and use this forum to learn by doing one simple thing: READING…A LOT. You’ll go very far here if you do just that.

2 Likes

@D33 My opinion is that people should make a decent amount of self created childs, differentiate and test. And when they post at least put some context with it in semi detail without having to disclose source. I’m constantly reading the same shit over and over. API block, EB blocked, cockblocked, can follow API again, now 7 day block, … WE NEED CONTEXT.

Until that’s happening I cant really contribute to this thread with my child testings.

Edit: and get a pen and paper to track every move. Use Jarvee’s useful feature of Tags and so on

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. This thread is so redundant.

First have sex or smoke a bunt or something then arrive here. Word took out for the obvious. - :joy: To many fists pounding the keyboard. Being pissed and telling others off don’t do shit

7 Likes

@Alexnvo Bahahahahaha :joy::joy::joy:love this

2 Likes

@Alexnvo It has to be said though. There is such a lack of context that it becomes confusing. There are some that actually say something useful which is good. So props to those people.