Instagram Follow Block - Mega Thread - Level 1 [SERIOUS]

I agree but the problem is big than limits, seem IG was preparing these measures for a long time and no one knows exactly what’s happening above all with those random api blocks.

Every one says that with hindsight of course. Is it the end? Of course not and you need a different model now to use

Read my threads … There I spell out a m/s system I use and does not use f/u. Be warned it will take money and more than current methods to work. Once setup its self growing

1 Like

Yes. I have faith in the best IG coders I seen . Daniel and his team

4 Likes

I think the same thing, very high value, we still have to pay proxy and in my case a VPS, cost too high for a very low return for my clients

I think I did, but personally I’m trying to use IG automation to drive traffic to offers for my
niche, I’m not trying to grow an authority account, at least for now!!
I made some tests past month with few IG accounts and got pretty good results, now I’m scaling up, but bad period to get in!!
I have other ways to drive traffic that are working good so I’m not lost :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is exactly what I wanted to hear from an old mp veteran, thank you for taking time to answer me

2 Likes

hum, this looks a bit spoiled.
joined the forum 1 hour ago, and just post a “strange” recommendation.

mods, can you take a look ?

5 Likes

Hi everyone, would like to share some experiences. Maybe it can help someone.

First of all: jarvee user, dc proxies, only real most old age accs.

After the 6000/30 trigger, 100% of my accounts got the blocks lifted. The theory worked like a charm for me.
Since then half of my accounts are running smoothly between the range of 180/220 follows/day.
The other half started to face follow blocks only a few days after the lift.
Some were unable to follow anyone for days (by api) and some can do actions everyday under a certain low limit until they got a temporary block.
So I decided to try using only the EB to follow.
First thing weird I noticed is that nothing changes if I only check the box “Use embedded browser to follow when Action Blocked”. Its seems like Jarvee doesn’t even try to change to the browser once the api fails.
So I checked only “Use only embedded browser to follow.”
Half of the accounts were able to follow again with no instability.
Second thing I noticed, some accounts faced several login errors (need to check if is not related to vps memory), but after a while suddenly all of them started to follow again. Some of them, after a few follows got temporary blocked again.
But the weird thing is that if I manually switch the follow activity off then on again the account started to follow again with no problem, until it got blocked again and so on, repeatedly.
For me, seems that these specific blocks are not real blocks but some Jarvee problem-related. So I restarted Jarvee and the problem diminished, but still there for a few accs.

7 Likes

wow you have no idea what you say.
I got no issue now with my bot.
i got many issues with jarvee and api blocks.

I do it right I modified everything and mask all fingerprint I know of.

i can attest this that jarvee is not sending some event logs that normal app is sending…

not sure if it made a whole lot of a difference, but it is not perfect

I do think it is related to login the api error. maybe old certification ?

Day 24… still follow blocked.

2 Likes

Same. Other accounts still blocked. 3 accounts lifted. Previously using ipv4 and moved them all now to Raw Mobile. Hope the remaining ones will be unblocked on July 4.

After 24 days my follow block is lifted. Now I have back the 100% integrity and functionality of my account. I will chill for couple days more before I start to use my account and it’s functions more. I made around 15-20 follows and maybe do couple more later and during weekend. From 4th of July I’m going to do couple more actions to pick up again the trust from IG algorithm and platform.

1 Like

80% of my accounts are blocked.
I use about 200 follows at day, 200 likes at day and 100 Comments at day.
Which configuration you guys recomend to me? Can anyone help me?

Hello, if you give us more information:

Type of accounts
Proxies
All aged accounts 3-5 years each
Dedicated proxies from blazingproxies.

Are client accounts?

You lowered the average of 6,000?

I see that there are many comments a day!