Instagram Google Sheets

Hi Guys, does someone knows how to do a google sheet that will automatically update every period of time established (1h,12h,1day) account stats in this way:

Account - Followers - Engagement

No need to have historical data but everyday the data will be overwritten.

Thanks

Hey buddy, I don’t want to be rude, but there’s an amazing and cutting edge technology in the right upper corner of your screen called the Search that works pretty well. You should give it a try.

That said, I’ve used it for you and you may wan to check this excellent thread…

https://mpsocial.com/t/create-free-instagram-analytics-tool-in-google-sheets/44338

10 Likes

Very kind of you teaching me how to search, but it’s not the thing I’m looking into.
This is a sort of socialblade for one account, showing the daily stats.

I need a sheet with all the accounts without the historical data, like the ones that uses people selling accounts. Example:

Account1 - Followers1 - Engagement1
Account2 - Followers2 - Engagement2
Account3 - Followers3 - Engagement3
etc.

If you read the article it shows you how to do that

1 Like

I saw that there is but it’s too complicated, you have to do all the previous procedures for all the accounts and then having a sheet that summarize all the other sheets. It’s like starting building a skyscraper when you need only a small house. Imagine doing 500 sheets only to have one summarizing everything.

**FOR EVERYONE: **
I’m aware of the search button and of the @obbeit great post about the Analytics Tool.

After that, does someone knows if there is a way to have only a sheet and script listing all your accounts along with followers and engagement, autoupdated every hour?

1 Like

You can’t do it in a sheet. It’s better to use other external service. Especially if you have a lot of accounts…
I can make you a script that updates every hour. But Instagram doesn’t like that you scrape data from their site, so they’ll block the connection temporarily.

RESULTS = the script will not extract data.
(NOT) SOLUTION = using proxies in the script, but you can’t…

Just pm @francescovaglia from OwlStat and maybe he can give you a dashboard at a reasonable price :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I can give you a whitelabel version of igblade.com if you want.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the mention!
If you want a dashboarding system that allows you to check how your profiles are going, check OwlStat! We can talk also about a better price for the users of this forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can install
https://mpsocial.com/t/ig-monitoring-free-self-hosted-instagram-analytics-and-stats-premium-support/38382
and set how often the data will be updated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When you say “don’t mean to be rude” and then follow up with something that sounds rude anyways it comes across as passive-aggressive.

2 Likes

Totally. Thank you for making that point clear to everyone.

2 Likes

can u give me a link to that post please?

The link is already in this thread; just read further up. @lordsw posted it.

How to install that? No instructions whatsoever :S

1 Like

All you need to do is set up a web server, database, domain, queue, cron and everything works: D

1 Like

Meh, who needs statistics anyways