Instagram is Copying TikTok's Key Features

Change your title <3
At first I read about your child and then you changed to this article :slight_smile:
Very interesting !
Thank you

1 Like

sorry. i exchange.i had a little mistake

4 Likes

It will be interesting to see how this goes!

haha instagram is like the guy who just copy paste all the work of other student and get better grades

1 Like

Zuckerberg style :sunglasses:

tiktok will get zucked when hey will see the rise of this feature on Instagrm like story with snap
to be fir i really want them to flop i wanna see for the first time a china compay dominate the market on socialmedia worldwide on the long term

2 Likes

We have a monopoly: D
So just like it was with snapchat, it may be here too :frowning:
People like to have everything in one place.
If it’s true.
We will see if tik-tok will fight instagram.
Admins TIK-TOK if you read this.
I am already writing to you how to prevent instagram from surpassing you.
One simple advice.
Let us bot unlimited and you will see in a week a spectacular increase in people: D
best regards
Give us only 3-4 years of botting. Then you can do what instagram. But in that time, we’ll bring you a lot of customers <3

13 Likes

I’m pretty sure admins of TikTok are not reading MPsocial forums : D

But hey would be cool

4 Likes

Instagram / Facebook is always trying to destroy or buy growing Social Medias for Attention.
The Problem will be:
On Snapchat and Instagram you are pretty much in the same Mindset (Storys etc.)
For Tiktok that is different. They have to emulate the surroundings of the Network to get people to like the content on Instagram.

what makes me more positive is that not only tiktok surely will not get buyed by facebook as their will always be this usa vs china dominance between them so we will have lot of fun automating without much problems minimum for 2years + tiktok will pass the Billion download in less than 2years wih snapchat didn’t make when it was at her prime thats why story dominate her on her own market but with tiktok it will be another story not only the company behind it have a looot of money so they advertise the app everywhere and here is another argument on why they will surely not sell it but also they are not stagnating they grow their user base every month so i hope for instagram it will be far worse than igtv launch

2 Likes

thats funny :joy: Tik Tok is definatly growing very fast and we need ot reac now befor eits too late.

User are leaving simply because they do not recognize instagram platform anymore. Too many changes. Too many copies of features from other platforms. Stick to what you are good at. Now I am not saying this because of automation. But IG was good when it was plain and simple

1 Like

this imho. Users are not leaving Insta in droves as we all say. Where they going? It still is a powerhouse, did we forget that? Yea, we are pissed, mad – sad etc over the easy days gone. TikTok IS a force to deal with and join now, we know that – ya think people going to just abandon insta for another platform and jump ship? I highly doubt that – there is still a bunch of people that make boatloads of money. We all can throw numbers around this or that, there is one fact that cannot be ignored. The face of social media just got another face – more to look at and less time spent on others. I see my co-coworkers at my company still use facebook/instagram and they don’t complain, it’s us who say the sky is falling, the sky falling. 2.2 billion people just going to abandon Facebook/Insta/WhatApp – yea right.

Get on the TikTok bandwagon as everyone else does – some of you will forget Insta, I say that will be a mistake. Nobody can predict the future – we all guess.

5 Likes

Instagram is gonna be around for atleast another 10 years. More platforms is good TikTok, Thriller, Firework, Byte. A lot of new platforms coming up take advantage while still doing IG.

2 Likes

oh. Have you experienced those applications yet?

They already did this to snapchat and won.

Tiktok is addicting, and way more user friendly than Snap ever was. Good place to get your name out there and brand yourself. Still a young platform so we’ll see where it goes.

Well, they are betting on a very big game change. More than just application functionality, application people will also need to change to ensure success. Most of the public on instagram has the idea of “cured content”, 100% perfection, all being displayed in the best possible way, while for tik tok it is quite the opposite of this, valuing more trash and clueless content. Let’s wait. I will honestly be sad if “tik tok fashion” picks up. For me, the “cured” instagram model is more pleasant and motivating.

2 Likes