Instagram live , from 11k followers , 1-5 people watching

Hello, so im now on arround 12k followers, gaining of 50followers per day, likes per pic arround 500-3000. But the thing i noticed, so today i went live on instagram, and it was literally 1-10 people watching … any ideas what i could do ? or what im doing wrong ? .

The instgram story gets arround :500-1000 views tho.

Maybe you went live in wrong time…

Do you have idea where your audience is coming from?

1 Like

i live in UK , but the audience is literally mixture, when i look who followed me is literally 1 guy from U.S another from Netherlands and etc etc…

1 Like

I got 35k on my one account which is a majority US where I am also from, but I get like 10-15 viewers at one time when I go live. sometimes i will get like 50 right off the bat then it goes down drastically and I have high engagement so this is a mystery to me as well, and I also have a loyal fan base.

1 Like

thats shite :frowning: it feels really weird when u 11k in terms of likes and 5-10 people watching haha :smiley: . but i guess it makes sense like some dude with 2m followers goes live only arround 500-1000 viewers so ya…

1 Like

Perhaps your audience just wasnt warmed up it

-> Tell more people about the live in advance.

1. Se a specific date of the live: Sat @ 2PM EST on @username
  2. Post about it 7 days before, 2 days before, 1 day before… and mention the time
  3. Make an IG story pre framing it. What they’ll see / learn / get. And to show up @ the date/time.

Will get you more eyeballs next time around for sure.

3 Likes

on my page I definitely warmed mine up exactly the way you described, still had a bad result but i’ll try again :slight_smile:

3 Likes