Instagram Marketing category guidelines

The Instagram Marketing category is for anything related to Instagram, how to grow your accounts and make money.

Some of the topics that should be in here are :

• new ideas to make money
  • best settings for your tools
  • how to set things up and how to avoid being banned
  • generally anything Instagram related
44 Likes

Is it OK to post affiliate links in Journeys/methods?

1 Like

Hi everyone, so excited to see this topic. I just taught an Instagram for business training yesterday and I learned, while brushing up on the latest, cutting edge, Instagram monetization strategies. What I have noticed, mostly is that monetization strategies are leaning so much more towards influencer marketing techniques. Especially with Stories! What has anyone else discovered around this? I’d be interested to hear.

Thanks for the opportunity to share!

8 Likes

Instagram Marketing Strategy is one of the best ways to promote your business. But For making money from Instagram your profile should be relevant good, You should make the account with one niche so that it will easy for you to provide the information about the topic, Make your post on regular basis, Choose the right hashtags(#), Share your Stories and make the relevant followers for your account and likes for your post. This technique can help you to make money from Instagram.

1 Like

I believe affiliate links are not allowed in level 1.

1 Like

I have worked with some growth engine and had enough experience. I have read a guide about it that says:

Follow limits

the follow limits on Instagram depend on multiple situations of your Instagram account:

• The number of your followers
  • Account’s Engagement Rate (contain all posts likes and comments)
  • Your Instagram Account Age (how long do your account exist)
  • Active or inactive accounts
  • Quality of proxies (If you are using third-party Instagram automation)

The original rule is:
Instagram old accounts (aged more than three month) are able to follow and comment more than new accounts. If you have the big number of followers, you can take actions more than accounts with fewer followers, active accounts can do more actions than inactive ones; accounts with high engagement rate are able to follow more than mute accounts and if you tend to use Instagram Automation, It’s important to choose one with secure and trusted proxies .

So, with all of the information, the total number of accounts you can follow on first day you sign up your new accounts is between 50 to 80 accounts. After that, if your account will be active this number increase almost by 10 to 20 every day.

The maximum number of accounts you can follow per day reach 500. In this process, you can warm up your account instantly, and if you don’t trespass from Instagram rules, you have no problem.

If your account is active for a good period of time and your number of followers and engagement rate grow, it’s achievable to follow 800-1000 people per day. But you have to know it can not to be safe to pass or the limits.

If you spend notable time (between 14-16 hours a day) in Instagram and your account’ numbers grow properly to I can tell you even to follow 40 people per hour and it means to almost 1000 follows a day.

Unfollow limits

the follow limits on Instagram depend on multiple situations of your Instagram account:

• The number of your followers
  • Account’s Engagement Rate (contain all posts likes and comments)
  • Your Instagram Account Age (how long do your account exist)
  • Active or inactive accounts
  • Quality of proxies (If you are using third-party Instagram automation)

The original rule is:
Instagram old accounts (aged more than three month) are able to follow and comment more than new accounts. If you have the big number of followers, you can take actions more than accounts with fewer followers, active accounts can do more actions than inactive ones; accounts with high engagement rate are able to follow more than mute accounts and if you tend to use Instagram Automation, It’s important to choose one with secure and trusted proxies .

For new accounts, you cannot unfollow more than one unfollow every 36 to 48 seconds and no more than 500 per day.

For old accounts, you cannot unfollow more than 1 for 12 to 22 seconds, and no more than 2000 per day.

But, as I mentioned before the maximum number of unfollowing, depends on your engagement rate, activity, and how much time spend in Instagram too. So if your profile numbers are growing well and spend so much time on Instagram I can tell you can do more than this numbers unfollowing.

Instagram like limits

My experience in study a lot of Instagram account show me the number of likes is about 1.5-2x the number of your followers’ list. So if your follow limit is 200, you can like between 300-400 posts.

Generally, we can have a simple estimation of the number of likes for new and aged Instagram accounts.

For new accounts, one time in 36-48 seconds and no more than 500 per day.

For old accounts, one likes every 28-36 seconds and no more than 1000 per day.

We cannot say a certain number of comments. But some studies and experiences in working with the massive amount of accounts get this result that the maximum safe number for commenting per day is 250 comments.

For aged accounts, you can comment 1 for 400 seconds and no more than 14 per hour.

Post limits

The number of posts per day depends on the age of your account:

• For new accounts: no more than three posts a day
  • For old accounts: no more than 12 posts a day

Character limits

The maximum number of characters you can use in comments is 2000 characters for each comment.

Mention limits

You cannot use more than five usernames in every message for 350 to 400 seconds.

Hashtag limits

The Instagram rules say you can put 30 hashtags under one post. But I recommend you to not overuse hashtags and try to keep it 6 to 7 hashtags per posts.

source: http://instablizer.com/blog/2019/06/30/everything-you-need-to-know-about-instagram-limits-in-2019/

11 Likes

Hey man, these limits seem like they are from before the latest waves of blocks started happening, could you state your sources and offer some more proof? Thanks for your time.

1 Like

If you have a bunch of accounts, can you update these engagement rates plz (since after IG algo updates)

those are limits for accounts over the mp/jarvee?
or over the phone
casue im using accounts managment over the phone and they can do more than double the actions you wrote here (follow/like/comment/unfollow)
and when i used the accounts over the mp/jarvee the actions i was able to do are about 20% from what my managment company is able to do over the phone.

yes sir, but our account got removed by Instagram ,we were a 90k following anime community posted on a regular basis , was told i could get help from mpsocial.com i order to put our name in a beta test for the recovery service

…in order*

can you tell me how earn follower and money from instagram.
i have big community over ig.

Thank you Johnny, for your helpful information. It was really helpful for me of how to make money via Instagram.

Great post to Instagram marketing to explain.

Hi guys im totally new here, How can i contact with one of the moderator?

i believe they should not be allowed, it will end up bad…

in the ‘about’ page there is their email and the admins profiles

Hello Johnny,

Thanks for sharing the important points about Instagram in Instagram guidelines. Every user must know about these points in detail.

Good guide, I think it will be useful for many

According to my 3 years of experience in Instagram marketing , I think these limits are very high.
Well I will share some limits here which might help many people .

If the account is new you need to warm up first to get up to the high action limits.

In this period of time, you can do natural actions such as feed scroll, stories watch, likes in feed, and explores.
These activities will help you boost your trust score.

After 1-2 weeks, you try to follow and unfollow,
for at least the next 1 week you should follow the mentioned limit
10-15 follow-unfollow /hour 60-80 follow-unfollow /day
3-5 Dm’s /hour 10-12 DM’s /day
10-15 Likes/hour 50-60 Likes/day

but along with this, you have to continue the natural actions mentioned, in fact, you have to do it daily to keep your account healthy.

then later after the account is fully warmed up you can do
20-25 follow-unfollow /hour 120-160 follow-unfollow /day
6-8 Dm’s /hour 30-60 DM’s /day
25-30 Likes/hour 150-200 Likes/day