Instagram Method ALL Newbs Can Do... Even If You Suck At Life!

Making money is hard.

Its even harder to do online.

It took me a long time to actually make a dime online and I still dont “crush” it. I make an above 6 figure income and it took a decade to get here.

For those who dream big but have shallow pockets this little method is for you.

This isn’t brand new before you start hounding on me. Every post I do, I always get that one guy that’s like, “nothing new but thanks for the post” or " Did this back in bla bla bla". Everything has been done before! Learn to twist! and this is what this method is. A really good twist on a solid method.

We are going to leverage a celeb to grow an Instagram account fan page.

Making a fan page about a celebrity should make a lot of the posts go viral very easy. They already have a ton of klout.

I did a search for the biggest pop stars and got a list of 50.

Now you can do this one of two ways. You can target one celeb and do a hyper focused fanpage on just that one celeb or you can do a Genre fanpage. I like the idea of the second one because of the twist im going to tell you about in a minute. A fan page something like " Pop Culture Today" or something to that effect.

Copy other fanpages that are large for your bios. Make a couple of changes to make it unique. don’t try and reinvent the wheel or anything. You just need a completed bio and 9 pics till you get to 1k followers.

Don’t try and monetize it at the beginning either. It looks horrible if you try and monetize a page under at least 20k if not 50k. Remember this is a long play, not a quick cash grab.

You are going to grow the account at first doing the follow/unfollow method. Yes it still works. You aren’t going to be doing it for ever just until you can get some posts to go viral. somewhere around 1k followers to 10k followers.

Once you hit around 1k followers you are going to start to look for viral content on other fanpages in your niche and repost giving credit. you are specifically looking for posts that have an above average amount of engagement then what would normally be on a post on that account. You need to post as much as you can. 6 times or more a day! (don’t be that guy who posts 100, 6ish is great)

For example, if a post normally gets 200 likes on a fanpage but this one particular post got 2,000 likes, you are going to want to repost that one. It went “viral” for them, it could go viral for you as well.

I am not going to get into the analytics of posts and people faking them. Don’t worry about if a post has fake engagement. just repost it and move on. You are playing a numbers game.

You are going to keep doing the follow/unfollow method till you get to around 10k or if your post start going viral on their own and you get tons of followers from that. Once you start hitting the explorer page on the reg, you dont need to follow/unfollow anymore.

Up until now, this has all been pretty standard stuff.

Now it is time to talk about monetizing the page. Of course you are going to do anything and everything to turn a buck, Shout-outs and a shopify/teespring/POD model are a must. I won’t get into how to set those models up on this post but they are something I would def do.

Here is where the twist lies. I was looking for something different on how to monetize a fan page and I stumbled across an article on concert ticket affiliates. I got a bit excited because it is different.

I started to dig in and way blown away by what I saw. So the commissions aren’t that great, around 10%. Nothing to write home about until you start looking at the average ticket price per customer. The average person pays $350 per purchase on most of these platforms. That’s not even the thing that got me excited.

The thing that got me most excited was how long the cookie lasts…the bare minimum cookie lasts 30 days and the longest was 2 years! Yes you read that right, 2 years.

Some of the ticket prices can get pretty high as well. you could nab yourself a $6,000 sale and net a hefty $600 bucks.

This twist works in so many niches as well. anything where you go to an event will work amazingly. Football, NBA, MLB, NHL, Wrestling, MMA, Movie tickets, Trans Siberia Orchestra…

I hope I piqued your interests a bit and if you have read along this long, I am guessing I have. Make sure you leave any questions you have down below so I can answer them and everyone else can benefit.

9 Likes

2 years? That’s fucking crazy. Can you tell us which companies?

Follow/Unfollow to 10k is a pain right now tho.

Rip in peperoni

Thanks for the read tho it was good!

I agree. With how everything is at the moment, getting that 10k might take a while. Great idea anyway though OP!

So you copied this from BHW.

Interesting concept! Sounds like making to the explore page is a big step.

Fanpage can be good but Instagram can disabled your account for usurpation when you have lot of followers, so you don’t monetize before have thousands followers and when you have big accounts you can get disabled…

One Question with the cookies… So typically Instagram opens new links in the app itself. And I think most of the people book via safari or the chrome app and not instgram.

Are these cookies transferred to the other browser apps? I think not or?

2 Likes