Instagram mother/child strategy

is there any recommandation for using bluestack android VM? and what tool-script are you using to automate tasks?

If you want to use emulators, try memu or ldplayer

Idk about bluestacks. I remember people used to try this before with API and they got rekt, so i have no experience with this

It may be different but of course emulators again are not as good as real phones of course

1 Like

Care to share a working automation solution for real phones?

1 Like

If you don’t stick to IG limits and some normal usage, nothing will help you, real phones or emulators, bots whatever. I work manually on real phones and you can still hit blocks believe me. JV does have some issues but they usually fix on time. Its a lot easier to scale and manage hundreds of accounts with software than with real people on phones. Problem with most people is they think they can still F/U 200+ daily, do likes, send welcome DMs and when get blocked or disabled they blame the software.

1 Like

if somebody could write us a detailled guide/strategy on how to fix that with specific tools and methos this will be helpful.

thanx everyone

I’m interested in re-entering on MP/Jarvee, going back to good old f/u.
It seems the easiest way to start!
Can you tell me if using just f/u method (no likes, no comments and no dm) it doesn’t require scrapers?
What is the daily f/u limit?

Thanks

1 Like

Yes it requires scrapers and I suggest doing some test runs on your own accounts before trying on clients. Things aren’t as easy as they once were

1 Like

Jarvee has its own account creator in the software

Hi can you send me your skype or whats app? I’m interested in your rates for the M/S method for social media.