Instagram mother/child strategy

hello MPsocial team

today i want to walk about an old but exisiting instagram traffic strategy that is the mother/child that i think most you know, i used this tactic in 2017 using an old software that was named GMT2 and in that time it was using very well as it was not detected by the instagram algorithms and it was a time when it was not necessary to use proxies or phone number verification as well.

so today and after 5 years and after doing some research i firstly need to check for a good and cheap software that can be used for this purpose (i know that jarvee can do the work but i think the license price is very high as we also need to use 4g proxies and sim cards).

then i’ll need to know which strategy work best for know and how to avoid ban.

if somebody is interested about this topic and kindly can help by give a valuable answers i’ll we glad to share experiences and so on about this.

1 Like

good luck all gone to sh*t aha

4 Likes

Mother/Child is still possible, but it ain’t easy at all. If you already have spent lots of time and have some ideas about what to do to improve, go for it. However, if you’re just starting in 2022, I would advise you to maybe look elsewhere (like mass DMs or any other growth strategies, which are easier to setup).

I remember back in 2018 when you only had to press 1 button to automate 200 accounts :slight_smile: Those days are over !

1 Like

Denis, can you talk with me about DMs ?

1 Like

Mass dm is also terrible atm. Like 30% of what it was last year and accounts don’t last long. Not worth it.

Mother slave is working. Just not as cheap as it was.

1 Like

Sure, what is your issue ?

1 Like

Some suppliers use low quality accounts so they die quickly…
Personally my accounts live for months

1 Like

Mine live for months as well.

1 Like

I won’t say how I know this but I know people that have used and tried recently and they complained a lot; They use suppliers from the market place, but won’t point fingers. Just not the same as it once was or maybe people are smarter. Who knows

1 Like

Mine live for years

:joy:

Clearly, yes, since they reduced limits and implemented the “Hidden feature”, cold DMs works less than before, it’s something everyone is aware. So you just gotta send more cold DMs, or send direct DMs (which converts more, but also harder to do, tho).

2 Likes

This is where M/S thrives haha.

But for price mass dms are way easier to run, you can use a cheap Russian bot. Buy Russian accounts and proxies and have a small-scale setup. There’s some tutorials on this if you know how to search.

M/S is very expensive in comparison and way more complicated.

2 Likes

True. R&D for months + dev needed, thus why my first reply on this thread

1 Like

Yeah, my view was on which is better. not which is easier haha. But each has their own strengths.

There’s a reason theres very little mother-child marketplace ads and lots of mass dm haha. Not many of us left.

2 Likes

Yeah. Each method can be used for a purpose :slight_smile:

Of course, they only accept mass DMs here, as they don’t allow M/C sales threads here (except if done with Jarvee). A bit weird when you think about it, as both services send DMs lol

1 Like

A lot of people I know use Jarvee for m/s but don’t know many that use mass DM on Jarvee. Can’t handle thousands of accounts like the Russian one can.

2 Likes

any recommendation for good auto instagram creation bot and software?

and also a good script-bot-software to launch DM?

You would have to hire a developer for that. No one would share a working script.

Most great accounts are created manually. Bots are easier to catch out.

1 Like

yes i will create accounts manually but for mass DM is there any recommendation?

Can’t talk about other bots openly unfortunately, I think it goes against rules

1 Like

We are using hundreds of real mobile phones and the results are fantastic for our clients, no more anxieties with API bots… :heart_eyes: I wouldn’t recommend using Jarvee etc you will just end up wasting time and money

1 Like