Instagram Niches help + Advice

So, basically what I am doing is buying aged accounts run them on massplanner and have them a link to my landing page. But, i’m only getting like 1-2 conversions a day which isn’t even $1.

Please recommend me some good niches that is hot :fire: right now and can earn me like $2 a day or just give me advice for what i’m doing to maximize profits :slight_smile:

also here is one of my accounts I was wondering if someone can let me know if it is good
@free.reallushbomb on IG

Garbage Pail Kids is, IMO, the hottest untapped niche at the moment. Someone could really take off with it.

1 Like

wtf… wait are u being serious or joke cant even get traffic from that lmao

1 Like

I’m only half joking.

Highly collectible niche, nostalgia, 80’s. Just saying

Just noticed your username :triumph:

Why are you on private?
Why are you not posting?
^ Set up the re-post tool on a similar account if you cba creating content.
Are you optimizing follow sources, killing dead ones?

Private makes acc look better and I don’t post because it just triggers ban and doesn’t help that much according to the person who sort of introduced me to IG CPA my follow sources http://prntscr.com/enqmsv

Well put it this way, if an account on private followed you and it had a large amount of following and NO posts would you follow it back? Why would you? People want to see content related to their niche.

1 Like

Don’t need people to follow just need them to click link

Your missing the point

2 Likes

So your point is to post?

How to get the user attention if you give them content to watch and get interested ?

When you want to buy lets say food, you don’t go to an invite only restaurant with a massive bodyguard that don’t lets you in and ask you to buy the food first . You don’t have any idea how the food looks but the restaurand sended you a message to come and eat there .

That is the case with your account also, create some content, engage with others and after that start promoting what you want.