Instagram only lets you create 5 accounts per device ID, so how do you mass create accounts?

ik but what device id does it change it to? is it random?

Yes. With Bluestacks you could change it with Bluestacks Tweaker, which reset device ID, google analytics, phone model and everything

oh, is there a way i can tamper with the id on sensitiveinfo removed?

Cmon man…

PM me.

13 chars…

3 Likes

It’s like they never read the rules or can’t take a hint lmao.

1 Like

OHHHHHHHH now i know what it is lmao. also where can i read the rules

hey lol i tried using what i think was sensitive info removed and it didnt work cuz it still uses the device id of your computer :// so yeah…

I think many account creators online use selenium to create email accounts, than instagram accounts and to verify those accounts. It’s web based so it uses the browser and proxy to create the accounts.

About the footprints, I don’t know how sefure is or if the gets flagged. People try to emulate the browser and the OS I think with selenium but still keep in mind that it is creating from the browser and not from the app.

I have not seen anyone complaining about having issues with accounts created from the browser.

2 Likes

A rooted android device with instagram apk and id changer app should make clean account? what you think?
Every time clear and delete instagram app, turn it off and on for new ip, change id.
What do you think?

2 Likes

yeah ive tried that and i think it works i guess but its slow thats all

but yeah this does work, you just need to start off with a good proxy or youll constantly get blocks

for computers you can only make 5. im pretty sure thats how it is for mobile too

I think 5 account is the max 3/4 is better. You need to clean your device and use proxy each time, it’s slower for sure, but should end up in safer account and it’s gonna worth in the long time with less ban.

if i use bluestacks and reset device how would i change proxy on bluestack? you mean use like a vpn and change IP each time?

i tried this and still got error after creating 2 account…even with tweaker

1 Like

i think you should put proxy on windows, but i think that bluestack already gives instagram a red flag

1 Like

how doe? people use bluestacks like theyd use it normally right?

1 Like

i found a way to get decent ips, you use ya mobile data pool

1 Like

I tryed purchasing accounts on different sites, the accounts always got deleted, as Instagram knows they were created in bulk imo. The way I do it is on firefox incognito with the proxy I want to use later anyway

Create your own accounts, save the cookies, login with cookies + same proxy + same user agent.

This is the 1 step everyone misses. The algorithm isn’t dumb, you guys need to think that they have harvard level employees coding a simple algorithm to check that a session activates in a completely different country miles away, on a completely different device. On top of that, the first thing he does is start mass following and liking posts.

We will never know how the algorithm works, as it probably uses deep AI. So why not emulate basic rules that every real user follows on Instagram?

Hope this was helpful.

Best,
GramCreator

1 Like

Try to create an account in any way from a safe and new device (phone) with a good proxy, and start doing tons of actions : it will get blocked in any way, or even disabled if you keep going.

Saving cookies or whatever will do, gonna not bring any magic, at least from my testing.

• From bought aged accounts, eventho it’s not from my
    own country, i don’t have any disable (or maybe 1/50 accounts).

• Same rules applies, from my tests. No magic. I’ve switch some accounts from at least 5 or 10 different proxies in a matter of 6 months, and those with a good trust score still run perfectly without many blocks,

I just do believe in a proper warm-up.

1 Like