Instagram Platform Ecomerce/dropshippers/etc to Big instagram profiles with EG

Good to everyone, I’ve been thinking of an idea that comes to mind about creating a platform where you can bring together different profiles of instagram (accounts with many followers and EG) with different e-commerce, dropshippers, brands etc. who want to make a promotion with these pages.

I know that there are many sites that act as intermediaries between brands and influencers sites; but I would like to create a new platform to bring together small and medium sized influencers and also small or medium entrepreneurs with low and medium budgets and try to create a secure platform for both parties, where they can avoid any type of scam (which usually occurs at these levels).

I would like to know your opinion about my idea.
Thank you guys.

2 Likes

I think its a good idea man but you need to know if there are a lot of people who are willing to participate

Yeah! Right now I’m investigating and searching big profiles interested in.
Also I have two medium accounts in Instagram, and I know how to work with that.
What do you think it can be the main problem?
Thanks!

Hi. I think a platform that brings small to medium sized influencers and businesses together would be good.

As you say, there are quite a few platforms out there already, targeting slightly different influencers / brands and ends of the market.

I’m sure you’ve looked at them already, but I would suggest starting by looking through what they offer and what businesses / influencers are on those platforms. You might be able to find a ‘gap in the market’ or at least an area / niche where there are a lot of people trying to make a go of it. As already mentioned, you will need a lot of people to make the platform work, so worth trying to work out where the people are.

I did list a few such influencer / brand platforms in another post. Here are 3 that are worth a look, but there are quite a few more:

heepsy.com
shoutcart.com
tapinfluence.com

1 Like