Instagram proxy app for ios or android

I use jarvee with 4g proxy and i want to access my accounts also with my phone but i live in another country and i fear that they may get disabled.

So i have been looking for an app for ios or android that i can use the same proxy to access the accounts from my phone, something that gives access only to specific apps like the instagram app. Do you guys have any idea of what type of app should i use ?

I wouldn’t recommend doing any of that, what you can do safely is access the account through Jarvee from the embedded browser that way you will be using the same app (Jarvee) the same EB, and the same IP.

If you need to do actions manually on your phone, I’d suggest you enable the night mode on the account. I believe it’ll be safe since you’re using 4G mobile proxy on the account, IG doesn’t care about the proxy location.

But in my case i have 5-6 accounts and also jv is in a VPS, it would be extremely hard to manage all dms and comments from the VPS in my phone. Also i can not post and customize story and reels from EB in jarvee.

I don´t do f/u in any of my accounts that method is dead for me, except posting stories and reels that will be customized with stickers location tags etc. things that i can not do in jarvee. And all of this will be done when accounts are in night mode in Jarvee so no simultaneous actions will be done.

Someone here in this forum told me that IG is very geo sensitive if i log in from another location even if it is a 4g proxy ig would detect it and this will increase the chances to get pv, password changes etc.

I know a way to add the proxy in android device by adb command. But it will be applied on global level. Means all traffic of the phone will go through the proxy you have configured. And this method works with non rooted amdroid device also. But if you are okay to send all your traffic from the proxy you can DM me I will share the method with you. Because the method has some specific steps to perform so it will be not comfortable to share here. And may be I can find solution for you to Apply the proxy for specific application (IG). But need to look for method if available or not for that.

Even if you manage to apply the proxy with the same IP address, still IG will recognize the different device user-agent. You need to count on that as well.

Here is an app on android that might help you - Allproxy

I understand but i need smth different you know the chrome vpn extension Hola that lets you browse different websites from different locations all within chrome? This is what i need but in this case should be with different apps inside the phone.

Yes i know but it would be still better than accessing my accounts from different user-agents and also different geos.

Thank you i will give it a try is there any IOS version ?

I’m too looking for a proxy solution for mobile devices (android) and android emulator (memu in particular). I want to have all traffic that the device/emulator use to be thorough a http proxy. If anyone got a solution let me know, I’ve tried using proxydroid on memu and it doesn’t work, tried WiFi settings proxy and it doesn’t tunnel Instagram app traffic. Several other apps from play store didn’t help either.

@Grammer0 Use proxifier :slight_smile:

i was about to suggest the same

1 Like

You mean for windows host and memu guest? Tried it, but since I’m using network on memu guest my wifi adaptor (I need it in order to connect with the adb from the host to guest) the memu emulator traffic gets bypassed and goes straight from wifi.

honestly, no Idea what you just said, but if you want to sniff apps data just fire it up on memu, and use proxifier to proxy the traffic

I’m not using nat or bridged, so proxifier does not work as traffic is not tunneled though the host’s nat.

It would be the easy way, and if it’s possible I would suggest just doing that, you can try ‘proxydroid’ , it should work as memu is rooted out of the box

My automation setup requires setting up the guest’s network using my wifi network card. Because of this, the guest’s internet traffic goes straight through the wifi card bypassing the hosts network routes (in this case proxifier rules). So using proxifier doesn’t work in this case. Using ProxyDroid doesn’t work for me on Memu, don’t actually know why but it seems to be a problem encountered by many others. ProxyDroid app GUI apparently connects to the HTTP proxy but actually is not tunneling anything and the HTTP proxy is not even receiving the connect request.

Strange, maybe it’s just memus issue? Because I remember using proxydroid sucesfully on a real device.
Still can’t understand why would you want to use external wifi cards instread of bridging your PCs internet? It’s not like 1Gbps is not enough ) Please elaborate a bit more so we would have a better view

I’m using adb over wifi as I need to connect the adb from Windows to the one in the Emulator.

1 Like

To me it looks like you’re overcomplicating stuff… Are you 100% you can’t use adb while bridging the network?

I’m using adb wireless on my guest memu, works only through wifi. Tried it without wifi (tried with nat) using the internal network ip (10.x.x.x) and it doesn’t work. The app I use on guest is called adbwireless.