Instagram registrations closed! No more new accounts :P

Just a current problem where instagram wont send codes to any phone number even while using real numbers on the original app, while trying to register! Anyone else experiencing the same?

Yeah since like 2 weeks IG super buggy regarding codes - no matter if on registration, normal PV, automated or not - right now itā€™s like gambling if they arrive or not :man_facepalming:

1 Like

LMFAO :smiley:

They are seriously upto something!

Donā€™t know - cause since like 2 week IG has a lot issues - hashtag on web noch working - few hours issues with loading times in the app - login not workingā€¦ codes not arriving for days - than itā€™s working again ā€¦ than no codes are arriving again ā€¦

But simple guess this happened after they released the reels worldwide ā€¦ maybe itā€™s atm a ā€œbit of stressā€ for their servers?

I do think the same. But if they arenā€™t related, at least all of these bugs occured ~ same time Reels function was launched.

Even simple buttons and features are buggy, like the ā€œsearch tabā€ that disappears when you click on it. Looks crazy insane how they donā€™t fix small things, so be prepared to keep going in the bug

1 Like

I am not finding any issues in recieving codes via gmails,phone number or any.

I am recieving codes normally without any issues,Idk why itā€™s happening for you.

Emails are getting codes. I donā€™t think phone numbers are getting them yet.

PV still not working in my case.

Earliest solution i imagine will be beyond December. Think theyā€™ll ride this out & publicity [or keep this in their back pocket to] cite this as combating political influences on elections :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€œWe were successfully able to eliminate millions of ā€˜fakeā€™ spam accounts potentially created to sew dissent and chaos and negatively influence the US electionsā€.

ā€¦ meanwhile in the real world, every non-politically related account is bleeding followers, allowing the platform to collapse.

Iā€™m sure theyā€™re only in it for the news they can create after the fact, because really they just throw fire at everything and hope it burns the right people.

Does anyone overcome the issue?

It has been working fine for the last 15 hours now

Still not receiving any codes for even my personal numbersā€¦

Working totally fine,confirmed just one minute ago.Recieving codes from Emails and Phone Numbers too.