Instagram scraping - list of usernames

Hello everyone,

I have a list of millions of Instagram usernames that I would like to know more information about, specifically:

1. Instagram user ID
  2. Followings count
  3. Post count
  4. Followers count
  5. Biography
  6. Category
  7. Link (not link in bio, under the bio option it’s a separate scraping field)
  8. Full name

*** BONUS IF POSSIBLE ***

• Contant information (email,phone)

If anyone can scrape this information from a list of usernames please contact me with your price per 1 million scrapes and estimated time. Thank you!

4 Likes

Im looking for the same thing. DM me

4 Likes

Looking for the same thing
If anyone who knows any good ig scraping tools would also be appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

I know a tool that can give you user ID’s for the Usernames and the Phone / Email

2 Likes

Hey DM me I can help. It can stake some time to get to 1M with the API limitations to be honest but we’ll try.

hey sokolmkd,

DM’me. I have scraping capabilities that Ive been running for a while and its running smooth even with large scrapes…
And I’m up to date with the new Instagram update so I can scale fast.

Jarvee Can scrape all information, (Followers, Followings, posts, is_private, hasProfilePic, email, contract and so on). You just need to set up some scrappers with proper settings. You can scrape more than 10k+ user data/day with 40 scrappers.

Thank you

4 Likes

any help on how?

1 Like

DM please, if you need any help

1 Like

I need help how can I dm you I’m new in this platform

How can I get email in bulk massively from accounts based in a hashtags or followers of a user

I have a huge database and I can export users based on your target audience if you are interested, but I don’t sell scraping services

I can help! DM me to discuss furthur.

I can help with that, no matter how big your list id (ofc a bigger list will take more time)… but yet doable … Whowever needs help with that, send me a DM and we’ll figure something out (not looking for getting paid)

#public-marketplace

Only people with active sales threads may post and reply to people requesting services

#public-marketplace

Only people with active sales threads may post and reply to people requesting services.