Instagram Scraping Tool

Looking for onw too

1 Like

What do you need in scraping? Pm me

For simple scraping : J offers normal scraping across the accs.

I have maybe 3-4 custom Instagram scraping tools, let me know if you need one.

3 Likes

I sent you a PM @pow :slight_smile:

Not too large numbers…
But I’d like to do some ‘advanced’ scraping --> combining results of two ‘simple’ scraping.
Ex : get a list of people who posted with #beauty AND #London

Who is J ?

I asked this question before. Need that too. Phantom has multiple hashtag scraper but I tried it and it doesn’t seem robust enough.

2 Likes

If you know about some good tools/scripts, im interested to know.

1 Like

Can i get a hit?

Can share the functionality of what it does?

viral content scraper
explore page / igtv popular / locations / feed / hashtags / news feed post scraper
follow source scraper
bulk username availability checker with spintax support
bulk photoshop content creation
and few others i can’t remember :smiley:

1 Like

J or jv means Jarvee which is windows based application commonly used to automate many Instagram tasks. Link is

2 Likes

I have such tool. You simply add the sources (let’s say hashtag #london) and then in filtering option you add #beauty:

but not sure if you will find a lot of posts who have #london and #beauty hashtags in the caption :smiley: maybe 10 out of 1000 i guess

2 Likes

Can it be custom to extract via hashtag and filter through location tags or vice versa? Can DM me the price?

You can add hashtag such as: #toronto and click check “has tagged location” so the tool will scrape posts that have tagged location on posts. If that’s what you are asking.

1 Like

I can build it :sunglasses:
PM sent

Our team can also code an on-demand tool for you — already got much experience in data-scraping applications.

Feel free to send a PM with your request.

1 Like

Can you PM me deets?

Hey I’m interested in that service as well, can you send me details?

Hello everybody,
Thanks to all of you for your interest and participation in this topic.
I’m testing a few scrapers out there at the moment. I will let you know my opinion when I’m done.

First thing : scraping isn’t that easy anymore because IG is blocking more and more the access to it’s app.

I have made some tests with JV and I can only scrape for a few hours before getting blocked by IG :–(

Anyone want to comment on that ?
Any solutions ?

Thx again. It’s nice to know that we can share things between professionals :wink:
Cheers to all

1 Like

If you using Octoparse, it’s pretty easy to create an Instagram scraper on your own. Here is a reference video, How to Scrape Yelp Data to Excel . Also, you could check out the Social Media Data Solution if you want to scrape across all types of social media networks including major players like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Weibo and many more.