Instagram Statistics

Nope, I’m not :slight_smile: try it and see what’s happening.
Make sure you add the coupon discount while you proceed the payment.

ps: I’m Adina, other co-founder here @socialinsider.io :smiley:

1 Like

Really? Oh thanks thats actually pretty cool that you did that. Btw, why are we limited to only 50 profiles and hashtags? Why is it not unlimited?

1 Like

Because of the Instagram rate limit plus the cost of our infrastructure.

2 Likes

Hey, Danny!

No need to authorize every account in socialinsider.io. Just add at the beginning your IG details or one of your clients, then add the profiles wanted.

Thanks for the Black Friday deal!

YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thank you!

any tool that shows engagement for specific locations?

1 Like

Hi, related hashtags would be a nice feature

Also, thanks so much for the tool, getting gr8 viral content for Facebook has never been easier. I’m having excelent results, you guys kicked buzzsumo out off business.

1 Like

I would like to remind you that there is no selling outside of the Marketplace for which there is an approval process.

I’m assuming you mean you get 50% off from the monthly fee, for the life of your account?

Lifetime implies you pay a one-time “lifetime” fee and the above coupon gives you 50% of that fee, which I could not see anywhere on your website.

2 Likes

Get a sales thread like everyone else.

Regards.

4 Likes

heeey! didn’t know the rules, but @Johnny already guided me. thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

what a great day :slight_smile: I’m glad I can help :slight_smile:

Yep, talked with me, they’ll get a sales thread soon, till then, if anyone needs it, it’s just a discount deal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey man, how to get access? Thanks

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: [SELL] Instagram Statistics & White-label reports for your clients - :sparkles: 50% OFF Lifetime Discount Included :sparkles:

interested :slight_smile:

PM me please.

You can check this thread: https://mpsocial.com/t/sell-instagram-statistics-white-label-reports-for-your-clients-sparkles-50-off-lifetime-discount-included-sparkles/30975

The coupon is valid until december 1st.

2 Likes

Can you sent me a PM please, thank you…