Instagram Thanks for providing your info. Well review your info and if we can confirm it, you'll be able to request a review in the help center within approximately 24 hours

hi so i got my 144k account banned back in march & created a new one with 78k. it got banned again this morning, this time no email and no reasoning. when i try to appeal it’ll say “confirm your account to request a review. go to instagram and confirm its you before requesting a review”. it keeps sending me in loops. so ill go on desktop and try to log in through the desktop instagram, then it sends a code to my phone number & then says. “Thanks for providing your info. Well review your info and if we can confirm it, you’ll be able to request a review in the help center within approximately 24 hours” it’s been less than 24 hours since its been disabled. but it does state that its ‘within’. has anybody dealt with this & recovered their account? i haven’t gotten any warnings for this new account. its so strange.

Account gone.
May be you will have some luck but every times this thing show up, it’s the end.

I actually got my account back within 24 hours :slight_smile: thanks for your help

1 Like

I am stuck in this loop? Everytime I log into my IG account from the desktop or mobile it does nothing. How did you get around it? Should I use a guest browser?

Would you mind sharing how you managed this? I can’t seem to get around it, I’m stuck. Stuck stuck

1 Like

Can you share how you managed this?

the only way I got around this was waiting.
1 account I lost at over 60k followers, the other one I managed to get back.

Did you keep all this time appealing to them?