Instagram update - 4 picture grid

for months you building a 9x picutre grid profile?
well gg wp. lol
good or bad? meh… i dont really care never posted 9x grid pictures, 4x grid looks nice tho
feel bad for 9x people, what you think?
New thought, i think they will make it as a choise, 3x or 4x

2 Likes

I’m indifferent but have a slight preference of the 3 columns because there’s more detail of the picture that I can see. Just like other things we’ll get used to it though.

1 Like

I heard some says it’s a bug and Instagram didn’t really talk about it being a feature soon

no way its a bug, i think if they will release the update it will be a choise 3x grid or 4x grid
i dont think they will force everyone use the new look, since so many people work hard on 3x looking
i quess we will wait and see, what those bastards are cooking for us
im waiting for the new memes about this ><

1 Like

4x looks better in my opinion.

BTW now I have to delete all those 9x grid pic that I have scraped :joy:

Here is an article about it and they say “IG MAY roll out this soon”:

https://petapixel.com/2017/09/19/instagram-may-soon-break-classic-grid-3x3-mosaics/

So for those you used the 3x3 structure for their profile, these are bad news. Those people dont want the 4x4 grid, so (to say it with the words of another member) - they:

:grin:

2 Likes

wait for it! they may make it as a choise :wink:

crazy!!! so many ppl not gonna be happy about this lol

they are probably just testing this out though, so i haven’t seen any definitive evidence that this is ACTUALLY happening

1 Like

This is quite interesting. I’m hoping that there’s at least the option to enable 3x3 or 4x4 grids as well.

1 Like

dont like this at all… very ugly… wish instagram would go back at the way it was

1 Like