Instagram verification not working

yes, it is getting annoying with instagram

I think you will be able to receive the code after a few days if the phone number has been used for other IG accounts, so just wait, then request the code again. I finally got the code today after waiting 3 days.

I have only one real phone number (from O2). I’ve been using the same phone number to phone verify many accounts since I stopped using sms-activate.

Yeah but I am saying that from now on you should try using different phone numbers.

Same here, I added my number in the past for at least 30 accounts, now on one of my huge accounts I can’t get the code for the last few days, and I didn’t request code from any other profiles to verify them, did you try to verify it every day, or you waited for 3 days without sending request to get the code?

Ossi :sob: can you help me? I came across your post from January because I’m
Trying to get an Instagram support form and I don’t have it! I only get sent to my help page. I need to fill out the support form on IG, can you assist me? My second IG I’m using is shegoesbyfrostt on IG, it’s my dance page. Look me up & send me a message if you can help!

No, I stopped requesting for new code completely for three days, I’d suggest you do the same. Hopefully they will send the code to your phone number after that.

Try to access the form using another phone if you have one. I can’t submit the form at the moment because my phone doesn’t work, I’ve been busy the past week and completely forgot about it. I will try to make it work again.