Instagram verified [HOW can i MAKE IT]

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great day!

I d love to get verified on Instagram, i some people told me that they could get me verified for 300 bucks (with his account verified) and others for beetween 1 and 3 grand. Do i believe them?

Any other way? I have arround 21k on ig, 115k on tiktok and im about to start a spotify podcast wich i will advertise.

I don’t know if that’s true or not but @Alexnvo will definitely have an idea.

1 Like

It’s a scam 100%

No one will ever offer you a 300 $ verification process… Prices would go from 3 to 5k from what i’ve seen

3 Likes

i don’t honestly know

2 Likes

Too good to be true.

Normal Prices range from 1k to 5k. Most users need press articles to be approved.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Unless you personally know the person that would do it for you, such as they work at the Facebook department that handles account verifications, or they work for a large agency that has direct access to that department; there is no way you’d get verified for anything less than a few $K.

Now, if you’re famous and have lots of newspaper clippings about yourself, that’s another story. You can get verification for free.

1 Like

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
I met a person who due to his important work had an instagram tool to be able to Verify, open / close accounts, or steal user names. That person no longer works in that department, and cannot verify. That person charged $ 10,000.
If anyone has that tool, I am willing to pay a good amount.
There is always a lot of scam, go carefully.
ORIGINAL SPANISH
ConocĂ­ una persona que por su importante trabajo tenĂ­a una herramienta de instagram para poder Verificar, abrir/cerrar cuentas, o robar nombres de usuario. Esa persona ya no trabaja en ese departamento, y no puede verificar. Esa persona cobraba 10mil dĂłlares.
Si alguien tiene esa herramienta, estoy dispuesto a pagar una buena cantidad.
Siempre hay mucha estafa, id con cuidado.

1 Like

@MuyBe Is this true?

Si, lo vi con mis ojos. Solamente la gente que lo vio, lo conoce.

Yes, I saw it with my eyes. Only the people who saw it know it.

1 Like

I doubt there will be anyone here who would be able to provide such a service

1 Like

Become an actual REAL PERSON OF AUTHORITY. Don’t chase the blue check. It comes to those that deserve…
Or those that get lucky and cheat the system lol.

1 Like