Instagram verified [HOW can i MAKE IT]

Hey everyone, hope you are having a great day!

I d love to get verified on Instagram, i some people told me that they could get me verified for 300 bucks (with his account verified) and others for beetween 1 and 3 grand. Do i believe them?

Any other way? I have arround 21k on ig, 115k on tiktok and im about to start a spotify podcast wich i will advertise.

I don’t know if that’s true or not but @Alexnvo will definitely have an idea.

1 Like

It’s a scam 100%

No one will ever offer you a 300 $ verification process… Prices would go from 3 to 5k from what i’ve seen

3 Likes

i don’t honestly know

2 Likes

Too good to be true.

Normal Prices range from 1k to 5k. Most users need press articles to be approved.

1 Like

Unless you personally know the person that would do it for you, such as they work at the Facebook department that handles account verifications, or they work for a large agency that has direct access to that department; there is no way you’d get verified for anything less than a few $K.

Now, if you’re famous and have lots of newspaper clippings about yourself, that’s another story. You can get verification for free.

1 Like

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
I met a person who due to his important work had an instagram tool to be able to Verify, open / close accounts, or steal user names. That person no longer works in that department, and cannot verify. That person charged $ 10,000.
If anyone has that tool, I am willing to pay a good amount.
There is always a lot of scam, go carefully.
ORIGINAL SPANISH
ConocĂ­ una persona que por su importante trabajo tenĂ­a una herramienta de instagram para poder Verificar, abrir/cerrar cuentas, o robar nombres de usuario. Esa persona ya no trabaja en ese departamento, y no puede verificar. Esa persona cobraba 10mil dĂłlares.
Si alguien tiene esa herramienta, estoy dispuesto a pagar una buena cantidad.
Siempre hay mucha estafa, id con cuidado.

1 Like

@MuyBe Is this true?

Si, lo vi con mis ojos. Solamente la gente que lo vio, lo conoce.

Yes, I saw it with my eyes. Only the people who saw it know it.

1 Like

I doubt there will be anyone here who would be able to provide such a service

1 Like

Become an actual REAL PERSON OF AUTHORITY. Don’t chase the blue check. It comes to those that deserve…
Or those that get lucky and cheat the system lol.

1 Like