Interested in Joint Venture with anyone who has an email list. Let's make some $$$$

Do you have an email list filled with people wanting to become influencers or build an audience on Instagram?

If you do I’d love to discuss the possibility of a joint venture. And no, I’m not talking about selling client management or any other sketchy stuff to your list.

If you want to increase your reputation with your list and make some money while doing so… Let’s discuss!

Just shoot me a PM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

whats the niche and have you removed the fake ones?

Sure, will send you a PM right now :slight_smile:

Also interested :slight_smile:

I deleted my reply because I received a lot of pm because of it. Thanks

2 Likes

Interested! !

Sending you a PM :slight_smile:

Interested to know more.

Sending you a PM :slight_smile:

Hey Buddy, with my man - we are able to get for you aby kind of email list.

interested , i have some list in english spanish and italian

I’m not looking to purchase a scraped email list. Looking for legit lists that can drive traffic to my offer.

Check your PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a list of about 40k, 25k of them have purchased. DM me.

Sent you a PM :slight_smile:

How would you like to use it? As far emailing cold clients it’s pretty much illegal or very grey/blackhat. Just wondering. I have emailing lists aswell

It’s more about collaborating with people who have built legit email lists :slight_smile:

P.S: I’ll respond to all pending DMs tomorrow morning gotta get some rest

Hey,
I’m interested in collaboration.

Just wondering… what is your offer exactly to them?

im in to 13 char

I’m not going to share my offer here publicly. I am being very cautious with who I accept for this. I only want to work with legit people so if you’re interested please PM me and we can discuss it.