Interesting Development - Removing the following tab

And forced Dark Mode in the latest update, which is holyfuckinggodawful. No switch to turn it off, though if you’ve got Android you can at least disable a dark theme on your device to force it back to the default, which a phone changing system-wide setting. What a bunch of shitty developers to shove a massive eyepopping brightness UI change on everyone without any option to disable it.

I actually will miss this feature, it’s how I’d check if my accounts were running when I was on the go :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I used it as a way to track who was active and wasn’t going to follow back so I could unfollow them, because who really wants to follow someone who won’t reciprocate?

I manage client accounts so it’s all the same to me, it was just a nice way to see activity taking place on the platform in a simple way.

1 Like

I’m happy that its gone, some of my clients get called out for their following activity and personally I never used that tab

1 Like

I forgot about that! INDEED! I knew something was up when i didnt see any activity

Same. The amount of clients who say “my friend saw me like a picture of X, its so embarrassing” will go away.

2 Likes

Why do people care about sth like this ?

I never cared… If someone would ask, I would answer sorry guys, that was my promotion service, not me. End of discussion.

As for the following tab, indeed was annoying, never used it.

Agree on having a “comments” tab!