Is blazingseo a good proxy provider for jarvee?

With the recent instagram action blocks, I became aware that i needed proxies for my accounts. One that i encountered through a yt video is BlazinSEO, their dedicated proxies are like $1.20/IP but I’ve been using for 2 days and It’s already crashing. Is it worth it to keep with them or should i change right now?

Whats crushing? Tell us more information
Do you use them for clients?

1 Like

The accounts are my own (growing for future opportunities). 1-12k followers, 1-2.5k, 1-1.2k, 3-less than 1k
I’m sorry I don’t understand what you mean by ‘What’s crushing?’ (English isn’t my native language)
The proxies are dedicated and located in the US but they’ve crashed 2 times in as many days.
What’s the best provider you would recommend? I haven’t been in the game for too long so any help is most welcome. I use the Jarvee automation software.

Read this article from @pow , after that I think you would have the answer

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll be sure to read it.

My close friend have been using them Lately they are dealing with a lot of Follow Blocks on there proxies tho!
if we are talking about client management ,You Might Change your Mind and Go with @HenryCooper 's
Mobile proxies Tho

1 Like

I am looking for a good mobile proxy provider as i am a relative begginner. How do i check out his services?
Edit: nevermind, I found it. Thank you for helping!

1 Like

yes the link is in hes Bio :smiley: I’m glad you figured it out, Good luck Man

1 Like

Find new ones they are like highproxies over used

1 Like

Thanks, you were super helpful :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah, I figured. Thanks for the help :grin:

1 Like