Is it possible to do this with an Instagram script?

Have 1 main that dosen’t use any type of script/bot for followers nothing sketchy

Then have 1000 ig accounts following 100 accounts each every hours using proxies.

and still keep my main account safe from being banned is this possible?

I know this may sound ridiculous but I dont know a lot about this stuff so if someone could help that would be great!

Thanks,
Curtis.

if your 1000 bot accounts are not related to your main account digitally, i.e. they don’t share any common ip address or email domains, then you are safe

3 Likes

What about if I had 1000 accounts all promoting my main account?

You want 1000 accounts, each following 100 accounts every hour, and all pointing to your main account ?

It sounds like a nice experiment :smiley:

I don’t know what will happen with your main account. If this would be a reason to ban the main account than it would also be an easy way to let IG ban the account of a competitor or so.

I sometimes get new followers, with a @username in the bio. Or in the bio they point to the last post that contains an @username link. That last strategy shows that others probably have bad experiences with accounts spamming with a @username in the bio.

You can also try another strategy. Make a lot of websites with an opt-in form. A leadmagnet like a pdf ebook. “Download our free pdf guide” in the bio of the IG account. That way you collect email addresses which you can use to promote your main website. That is what I do.

It’s only a lot of work. You need a lot of websites, and a lot of IG accounts in the same niche as your main website.

4 Likes

Yes good idea :grinning: Never thought of this!

I just thought of ways which I could scale to build one main account with 1000 sub accounts but if this will put my main account at risk then it’s definitely not worth it.

And thanks for the suggestion, will look further into this.

1 Like

How do you plan to overcome any validation flags? Such as mobile validation? Managing 1000 accounts will be tough, but I’m sure you can do it!

Well I wouldn’t need to manage them, they are not Accounts I want to grow its just I will use them to promote my main page by have a tag in the picture I upload on all 1000. If this makes sense?

For example, I would have all the accounts run from a script. Where it logs in one account follows 10 people logs out then back into another account and so fourth (all accounts will be managed by the script)… running 24 hours a day.

Now, my problem is I don’t want to do this and get my main account banned. I don’t care if the 1000 get banned.

Just need to know if this was possible using proxies?

Thanks for the reply👍

The only way to know is to do it and report back :slight_smile:

Yes I’ve seen this technique being done … linking to main account using @main in bio

or just commenting @main from the 1000 accounts

Do you already have something in place or you looking to hire someone to build this?
I’m also interested in automation but haven’t seen this kind of set-up before…
Do you mind sharing few aspects on your account automation?

Yes, I am in contact with a guy who knows how to build it. But, I don’t think I am going to risk it as I don’t want my main account to get banned still doing some research but more then likely I am not gonna go through with it.

Does anyone know how Instagram target and red flag accounts? Meaning how do they find out about scripts/bot like accounts.

Cause if I was to have 1000 acccount and each only followed/unfollowed 200 people a day would these accounts get red flagged? (Using 1 proxies per 3-4 accounts).

The max amount of actions a day for a new account is 500 so surely they wouldn’t get red flagged? Would they?