Is it still possible to create accounts from desktop?

Hi,
I’m having problems while creating IG accounts on desktop:

• If I use an email, I get a message telling me there is an error and I have to try later.
  • If use phone verification (while creating the acc on desktop), as soon as I get to the birthday stage, I get another message telling me that I have to wait a few minutes before I try again (I have never tried from that IP adress/browser session)

I’m doing something wrong? The proxy is a quality one (I use the same ips for linkedin, facebook, twitter automation with no problem at all.

Thanks !

What kind of proxy are you using? Is it rotating? If not, maybe this specific IP got flagged recently. There is a lot of variables that can affect the account creation. Like what email are you using, are your cookies aged at all, are you using anti-browser, if so, are you hiding webgl and canvas?

But overall, it is possible.

Yes it is.

We create tens of thousands of accounts via desktop. It all depends on IP, UA, cookies, JA3 fingerprinting + more. There are hundreds of variables. What’s your setup?

1 Like

Yes! You can create.

Use something like gologin. The accounts will not a a high trust score like phone created ones. Keep that in mind!

I’ve actually observed the opposite. We’ve been able to run way more actions off of web-created vs. phone created.

We migrated away from iOS based API creation about a year ago.

Oh true. I use android manually made only and its fine. Can do 200 follows etc on jarvee without many issues. On browser I get lots of verifications and if its captcha its always selfie. Are you running Jv or mobile?

Oh, everything we do is custom. I designed our entire codebase using a mix of Python, PHP, and NodeJS. We don’t use Jarvee or mobile at all.

I’ll send you a message explaining a browser exploit I found to create many accounts fast & cheap.

1 Like

You should be a little more careful, Instagram increases its algorithm with every update / Many factors such as your IP address, the proxy you use, your device ID, etc. will be effective in its production.

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for your kind answers. I’m going to reply to you one by one:

@Kukiezi

• I use static datacenter proxies. I haven’t got any ban in any other platform for these datacenter IPS. The ips belong to my country.
    On the other hand, you mention cookies, webgl and canvas. I haven’t taken these things in account until now, can you please tell me where I can learn more about these topics?

@Silicon_Valley

• My setup is hundreds of spanish datacenter proxies + jarvee. I use outlook emails for the registration. I create the accounts using separate chrome profiles.

@Aamir_Mirza
Hi Aamir, could you please give me some details of the proper way of doing it? Thanks

@heroeslair

• Is it very different from using separate chrome profiles?
  • On the other hand: Do you use different sims? Or do you use smsvpa or something like that?

@Elchavo

• Is device ID very important? If so then how do you create mass accs? Having many devices?

Thanks in advance y’all

New chrome profiles new accounts. I recommend using mobile proxies preferably in dense areas and with fast rotation.