Is it too late to join the M/S strategy for growing IG

Yeah. Basically, if they don’t want to go for F/U or IG ads, only M/C or shout outs are available.

Simple way to decide : pay some shout outs, and see what results you get. Pay 1 month of M/C, and see what results you get.

Do a 5 seconds maths afterwards, and pick the method which is the least expensive for you :slight_smile:

It’s not too late. It does require a decent amount of money to put into, for ressources and trial and error. You will need to find the correct process and it takes time and money. Perhaps if you have a good budget you could hire a mentor to accelerate the process.

Thanks for responding. They’re just under 200k and would like to get to 1m by end of the year.

Is there an M/C service you recommend? For MAC user, also.

Appreciate it!

Its better to go with shout-out.

1 Like

With shout-outs your analytics looks awfull and spiky as hell. I’d rather like a cheap, steady and well managed F/U (or M/S if you get the chance to have a stable system)

Yeah sure but they want 1M by the end of the year going from 200K; with m/s they will need a high budget to make it.

Which means 60k / month. It’s doable but would require a big-big budget, definitely.

It’s simple if your clients are okay with shady analytics, random non targeted followers, shoutout it is.
Personally, I’d prefer M/S with jarvee and do it on a subscription basis.

2 Likes

Shoutouts that bring in the amount of followers m/s can bring in would be very expensive and probably a celebrity. Most accounts that offer shoutouts do not do well for growth.

I own a 155k account and I tell people that ask for shoutouts that it’s great for selling products but a waste of money trying to grow.

The followers people usually get are very mixed, whereas m/s you can target exactly who you want.

I guess you have never succeeded with m/s?

I agree! Wait till the account hits 50-100k then they can have free shoutouts via s4s.

There is a reason why people don’t use huge accounts as sources. They have lots of bad followers, obviously a shoutout would bring that to the clients account.

Without talking about the fact that you can’t filter the audience coming from the shoutouts. Will probably be 40-60% private pages and 40-50% bad following/followers ratio. Good luck filtering this in post-delivery, at scale… :exploding_head:

1 Like

I was responding to OP inquiries; it looks like they are only after numbers. That’s why I suggest niche shout-out; according to what I can see, it’s less expensive than M/S.
I am still doing m/s both with ig and Twitter. Like many here, this is my way to go when thinking about growth. But not everybody can afford the fees and everything it takes.
Like others said above, it’s by far the greatest way to grow.

1 Like

It’s not too hard once you get the idea and overview. It will take patience of months.
If you are looking it for only one account then u should find a provider rather than spending too much on it

1 Like