Is it worth it to even start on Instagram at this point?

Even if doing all manual actions… it’s not wise to post your account on the public forum. Anyone who has been around long enough would forewarn you that. If you choose not to take heed to my warning… that’s on you.

2 Likes

I removed any links for precaution. Thank you for the heads up!

1 Like

Please remove this screenshot. There is no doubt that facebook employees looking through this forum daily. You can only guess the outcome of posting such images publicly…

You’re never too late. Keep on grinding.

1 Like

They are few actions but to begin with it is not bad, the normal thing is 300/400 follow :wink:

Incorrect.

Do you think that they’ll invest probably hundreds of thousands and man hours to make sure that a few people can’t automate?

Not today. Tomorrow or ever.

:blush:

Yeh today I think I’ll push it a little more.

IG are currently on a 9 month purge to combat automation where they publicly announced they are ‘monitoring’ inauthentic activity as part of the ‘be kind initiative’. I was told about this direct from a facebook employee. By you posting screenshots of it working well, all they are going to do is get tougher and tougher. If we get through this current purge undetected and they think it is defeated, the whole community will benefit…

2 Likes

Yes this is true.

My accounts are all interacting with followers. None is as a slave.

This results to accounts staying strong and being able to keep actions going.

And as for automation service, every Tom, Dick and Harry can Google ‘automation for social media’ and be able to see its all over so many websites.

Our automation even has its own websites. :confused: So as for them wanting to take us down - they would of been able to for absolute certain along time ago.

They’re more focus on accounts that’s being used just to bot and slave - no true interaction with the account and users itself.

It is more the fact that they are reducing the amount of daily actions that can be done and your screenshot shows it is still possible. This will only lead to them looking for more ways to patch this so more is spent on ad spend to achieve these results

1 Like

No matter how you try to explain things to some people, they’ll never understand. Some people don’t like to take notice until after things have already hit the fan, unfortunately.

1 Like

Congratulations on your success!