Is Jarvee dead? If no explain why. Please provide methods for organic growth on Instagram. some other

it’s not really just one time though. I’m sure other Jarvee users have better stats than mine.

I run Jarvee on my laptop, it doesn’t run 24/7.

once again I’m still trying to find best settings for my account especially after they added the contextual actions option. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok I’m glad the application is still running strong, and less people automating probably means more success with the tool. I will download jarvee again.

1 Like

well last day i tried an old acc with couple of hundred followers and following to test with the new contextual actions doing nothing but following without limit it was even scraping the acc to follow itself
i followed 600 people in a day without any problem ! :shushing_face:
today i’m testing with a plain aged account :slightly_smiling_face:
sure that is not an every day result and maybe (or most defiantly) end in a ban but the fact that you can do that without having problem shows it’s possible to automate as long as jarvee developers can improve the app and add tools which can be used to emulate human behavior
so my request from developing team is to brainstorm based on users behavior :heart_eyes: so we can continue or work :innocent:

4 Likes

@ierf499 You followed 600 users in 1 day with an inactive account without doing a warm-up?

The last JV updates were really helpful especially the ones that can help with the blocks, i have been using the contextual actions + Scrapper accounts + EB and i was able to follow, like and unfollow a great number of users with no block, so i think that JV is going in the right direction.

2 Likes

exactly - without warm up - with rediffmail - not active since almost a year ago and no scraper accounts

1 Like

That sounds amazing!

Like @Ryan_Hyndman I had some months break from Jarvee and I’m slowly getting into all of this again.

Can you point us in some direction regarding warm-up? Some people here said they were able to go faster with contextual follows.

Hey @Stiletto,

Thanks so much for the valuable information you shared. I just want to be clear I understand two points you made.

First, if running Jarvee on home computer with a residential IP, are you suggesting we can run as many IG accounts as we want without proxies on the same residential IP?

Second, the same question with running Jarvee and using an iPhone for a hotspot, are you saying we can run as many IG accounts as we want without proxies?

Thank you in advance for all your knowledge and help.

1 Like

@Duane_Hardy He just said that you don’t need to use a proxy for a single account because you already have the home IP of your engine (PC/laptop). In most cases you can run up to 2-3 accounts with the home IP. But above that I would use proxies to keep your accounts safe.

3 Likes

well, the best thing to do when you are warming up an account is to use different tools and not just focus on Like and follow, you need to post, like , comment, F/U, like comment, stories…etc basically try to do different actions but slowly and take your time you need your account to look natural as much as possible then you can elevate from there.

1 Like

Yes that it correct :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I’m mixing the actions. Regarding some specific follow warm-up numbers I’m thinking about starting low at the first day (5-10) and adding 20-30 every day until 180-190.

5 - 10 is a good start but 20 -30 every day is a bit strong, you can try adding 15 to 20 a day

1 Like

@Luca Are you using Scrapers?

Of course, Scrappers are very essential, they help the main account reduce the number of API calls necessary to do actions, so yes make sure that you setup your scrappers correctly.

1 Like

Scrapers is legit the only thing I had no idea how to do before taking a break with instagram automation :sob:
Can anyone help me learn the basics of scraping?

1 Like

when i heard about the scrapper method the first time i had no idea what was that :joy: but i contacted JV support and they helped me with that,step by step, you can do the same.

1 Like

How are you calculating follow back ratio when using a scraper?

1 Like

How many followers are you generating for your clients?500-1000?
They could get that much on their own with little to no effort.
Asking people money for 500 followers/month is wankers.

I’d suggest using Residential Proxies or your own IP and with the correct configuration!