Is LVL 2 anything more than advanced IG tactics?

Does gaining LVL 2 on MPSocial have anything other than Instagram tactics. It seems like lately everything here has been IG, and a little more TikTok. I understand there have been some serious issues with IG and automation the last 6 months. Just curious if there is more than the above mentioned stuff that will help grow different types of businesses in LVL2. Thanks!

Not really honestly. Everyone is facing individual issues and looking for individual solutions (if there is any). Nothing to worry about :v:

2 Likes

No it is not. Atm. Almost everythings seems to be shared with lvl1.
Ofcourse you got the market place, but that is not being updated, so you guys on lvl1 should be good.

1 Like

Not anymore- people have been too busy trying to deal with Instagram issues to experiment with new strategies/tactics, and the people who aren’t having issues with Instagram and have done experiments no longer wish to share their strategies/tactics for fear that they’ll leak into public forums.

2 Likes

Forum is dead everywhere along with automation

2 Likes

so where now people share thir info on private groupps ?

I am member of several private IG groups. And to answere your question this statement sums it all up.

Before you had some general guidelines you could stick to, but today it is some way harder as each and every account is different and face different issues. Those who have a working solution on here or on private groups won’t tell. They are afraid of it being revealed and on the other hand they can make much more now that the market is narrowed down to only a handfull providers.

1 Like

yep like with the cpa+ig method i know a guystill killing it with the method but if you checkpublic forum everyone say its dead , itisfar less good than before but not dead and will never be

Problem is that no one can confidently give advice at the moment because the solutions continue to change so theres no point in anyone giving value in terms of block solutions :frowning: