Is M/S automation really dead?

Hi guys (and ladies of course),

I have started to work on automation in July 2019 … Let’s say that I could have chosen a better moment to do so but heck, sometimes challenges pop so that you can overcome them.

So I worked my ass to understand the game, the language, the different tools and finally, after a few weeks and a lot of tough moments, I had the set-up for a bunch of slaves running.

But then, there was this huge tsunami of DM blocks. And that’s a tough one.

Without it, the whole purpose of a Mother/Slave strategy is void, because sending the traffic through the DMs was literally the most efficient possibility to contact people and bring them to your main.
You know the game.

Do you guys still manage to send automated DMs ?

I have read about the script possibilities, but I am no expert in coding and thus am absolute ears open for your advices.
Finding a solution to this means resolving the equation of M/S, and that’s quite an important one.

Cheers to you all, let’s make this 2020 a better automation year than 2019 !

As you said, M/S is still able to be effective outside from JV, but it needs some small coding knoweledge or a proper team.

In any way, you would need a bit more money than a JV license. The good point is : most of DM automation stopped, thus there’s no spam nowadays = free space if you manage to do it :slight_smile:

Sure, and that’s knowledge I don’t master at all…
You have a good point ! When it becomes tougher, there are less and less competitors so a wider place to work on.
I have read in another post that you managed to script one, would you be able to share some advices in DM ?
Cheers man

just shout the account in the caption reducing dm’s