Is M/S still working?

How much is it ?

How many s ?

What expectations ?

My starting rate is closer to 0.5/follower and I still can’t keep up w/ demand. By the end of 2020 you can probably expect things to be closer to 0.75 or even $1 per follower in m/s

1 Like

My average rate is also more around $0.5/follower

1 Like

maybe cheaper to do ads at $0.5/followers

1 Like

I read that switching to a business account (to run ads) kills engagement?

Probably paid ads and engagement pods (provided you can find them) are lowest cost, most efficient methods.

i been preaching that method here for years – finally a outside source for confirmation.

3 Likes

Agreed. I also feel like if the content is good enough, you don’t have to DM people to follow the main. Bio and caption mention @main is enough

the hurdle are the slaves. growing them safely(if botted) or growing them organically(how I do it) is the number one issue. The rest is a matter of scaling

4 Likes

It definitely can be done, especially if the slave account is aged

you don’t even need that. I had slaves go to 30k in two months old and become excellent slaves. it does help for f/u

2 Likes

I mean if you don’t have a network of accounts to promote the slave. Wish I had been around back in the day for that

It was time for a sum up and clearification like this one @synch. Couldn’t have said it better. True words.
And I seriously believe alot of users gotta rethink their strategy. As I read here and there people tend to waste money on little bit of this, ooops now I wanna do that instead. Step back do some research and jump on the right train.

1 Like

This would probably be the first time I’m agreeing with @synch but whatever he said above is spot on.

@Tacos @StayStyled Good to know that you guys are also charging atleast $0.5 per follower like me. I only see it going up from here. The demand is huge and is not going anywhere unless ads become cheaper.

1 Like

sorry for the “newbiness” but: child accounts and slave accounts are the same thing?

1 Like

Yes, it’s the same hehe

1 Like

thank you mate