Is reselling streatwear dead?

I’ve been reading up on Ecom and dropping shipping and I’ve always loved streatwear and I was wondering if reselling streatwear/shoes is dead?

Pretty much - the conversion rates compared to last year are low as hell.

Can you still do it? Yes

Should you do it ? Probably not.

Experienced marketers could give it a shot. Streetwear is mostly about building up a strong enough lifestyle brand that people actually want to spend money on wearing it.

Building up a lifestyle brand can cost a lot of money and all your work can vanish in a week if something messes up your reputation.

But if you really want to try it, give it a shot because if you succeed there will be a lot of money up for grabs.

1 Like

I know that the bubble for shoes popped a few years ago. You could do it, but it takes much more work now, and the profit per shoe won’t be that high if you buy retail unless its something crazy exclusive/hyped

1 Like

Anything with the SUPREME logo sstill sells like crazy

3 Likes

Hello there, I believe there is no such thing as saturation and I am sure you can sell a lot of streetwear if you already have a fanbase (insta or facebook page) and I’m sure you can be profitable doing that, but it is gonna be super difficult .

The market is transitioning to sneaker reselling from what I’ve seen. The next big thing I think is selling quality 1:1 reps. Build a following, become a trusted QC, become the middleman in the states and push traffic/sales through IG. Quick way to make 10k passive a month if you’re into sneakers/steet wear

1 Like

Choose hypebeast clothing to sell.