Is there any chance to up come with a new method?

the title says
is theere any chance to come up with a new method
just trying to start brain storm over here, but you have to bring your negative
energy to here some how i dont know why and i dont care why its not effecting me in any way
you just ruined the idea here, move on
roger
over

If there is a new methodā€¦someone who knows it would not need this forum or MPā€¦and probably not reveal it

jesus christ ok no new method i get it have a good day Mr instagram master 35years in business Sir

You too. 13 chars crap

5 Likes

I like himā€¦reminds me when I was younger I was hungry also

2 Likes

And not a single one of them has his money.lulz

2 Likes

Rocky Balboa teaching a youngster how to box

1 Like

In a nutshell bro, the phrase ā€œno new tricks under the sunā€ comes to mind here when I think of your question. Times may change, people may change, social media as well. But nothing will ever beat out just going out there and trying whatever comes to your mind. Sometimes when you think you ā€œknow every trick in the bookā€¦ā€ thatā€™s when you need to start throwing everything on the wall and seeing what sticks. Because if you know everything, but arenā€™t in the position you want, doesnā€™t that mean youā€™ve got more effort to put out? No tactic or trick will be able to conquer good ole trial and error and improvement. Just today, I made a huuuuge breakthrough in how I target potential followers. It was a simple adjustment, but it took trial and error to figure it out. No one can walk your journeys path for you, its yours to pave.

3 Likes
1 Like

Also if you canā€™t be Banksy, be like WANKSY. Instant Fame.

1 Like

im not an street artist what this is has to do with the subject here??
dam i think few of you guys here are retarded, one has nothing to do with nothing here
the other one doesnt even read what i write and talking to him selfā€¦what wtf is going on
if i would like to do street art i would be more like lush

Experience is what you need. You have drive and hunger ā€¦thatā€™s the keyā€¦go out and box instead of sitting in the stands. See a pro does, does not waitā€¦go out and fail to succeed in the long run

why u keep commenting here?

Cause I want you to succeedā€¦thatā€™s whyv

1 Like

seems like your intention is opposite, you commenting negative comments without even read my comments (seems like it)

1 Like

Sometimes real news seems bad ā€¦I added realityā€¦not a cheap book promising 100k followers in few monthsā€¦gotta work have a good day

im not looking for cheap book or quick 100k followers in few months, you didnt say nothing new to meā€¦

I would delete those pics before you get caught. Like, now.

2 Likes

What with all the cops around here?