Is there any chance to up come with a new method?

He is asking how to find out about the algorithm, not really much else.

And someone else answered it.

I don’t see anything wrong with him asking these questions.

There is no published algorithm because otherwise people would figure it out and exploit it. Thats why we are all here aren’t we? To try to figure out how to game Instagram and win?

1 Like

No one is a cop around here. Well, Instagram and Zuckerberg are.

But the community has standards. Trust me, I found out the hard way my first week. Once you are in, it’s a great and (usually) tight knit community. His pics were not “G” rated, and the forum side that you are all on is very public. Not that there was anything too wrong with them. You just need to keep it a bit less nude. And perhaps less penis filled.

Unless you are this guy.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t see the pics. TY

No problem. We are just trying to be helpful.

1 Like

hey petcobra from the past, its me (petcobra from the future which is the past right now …anyways) everything is possible i have an idea which will help you, even tho its not my own recipe, but it will help you think out side the box and lvl up. make an authentic super fresh stickers with your instagram name on, and put it everywhere you can, buss stop, bar toilet, clothing shop what ever feets your instagram niche
good luck to you and me and petcobra in 2030 <3

You don’t need a new method to make money.

There are plenty of methods out there that are profitable if done right.

You just have to learn how to best implement them and maybe add your own twist to them.

did you read my little thread i write above? at the top)
im talking about instagram growth methods…
and umm if you will think about this for a second, about making money methods
im pretty sure everyday born a new mothod to make money… and its way more relevant
then old ones, because you can bank really good on fresh and hot methods, before they are all over the internet
like the secret trojan java script file for BTC etc currency mining
i know people personally made a bank on that one when it was fresh
not so relevant today even if you will do it right100%

There is no secret magic method of making your instagram blow up with no effort. Even the biggest of instagrammers do it with quality content, shoutouts dm groups, powerlikes and hard work. No wonderous growth hack for you sorry. If you want success on instagram you’ll have to have persistence and dedicate a lot to your account.

Blackhat methods (i’m not sure if you are referring to these??) are absolutely not suitable for your personal art account. They are typically for churn and burn accounts usually doing CPA or Content Lockers since they will usually get you banned. The reason some are profitable is because the people who know about it don’t tell anyone. Especially some random dude on a forum.

1 Like