Is this a new thing?

Sorry for the bad tittle, but I have never gotten this message I’m going to copy paste below from IG before, on one account I did get this exactly one (this account got unbanned recently), on the other account I got the same mail, but also link to appeal if I think the ban was a mistake (still banned tho)

"Hello %subject_id%,

It looks like your account has been disabled. We disable Instagram accounts that don’t follow our Terms of Use. Actions that are against our terms include:

• Continued prohibited behaviour after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Instagram

• Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other inappropriate conduct

• Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity

• Posting content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law

• Posting content that violates our Terms of Use

Please review Instagram’s Terms of Use to learn more about our policies:

https://help.instagram.com/termsofuse/?ref=cr

Thank you,"

Yeah got this today as well - account is still banned

The one account that got ubnanned, I did not get any mail from them that they unbanned it, I just random logged on the email account and saw that account got some new messages today and I was like wth! I’m happy tho, the accounts is 90k

Ahh nice brother holding out hope same thing happens to me

Crossing some fingers from you bud! Hope they fix my other acc aswell asap

1 Like

Yeah good luck brother :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Were you getting any kind of warnings or verifications before the account got disabled? Is there something related to your behaviour that you think could cause this?

The only thing I got was that I’ve logged in to a 3rd party service, and then had to switch pw. Nothing more than that

Was the account ever hit by former temp blocks? Any former warnings for violation of terms?

You are saying that you were asked for pw changed immediately after you logged in to that 3rd party service? There has to be something that IG didn’t like. Did you do some aggressive actions from this account from that 3rd party service? Did you maybe change the IP location from which you access this account?

Only reposting 2-4 times per day

I suppose that you use content that belongs to other IG users. Did you use the same source over and over? Were you mentioning or tagging the owner of the content? What program do you use to repost images?

That’s right, I’ve been reposting content from other users.

• Between 50-100 sources per account
  • Always giving credits in bio + tagging in photo/video
  • Jarvee

I have had two scraper accounts blocked with similar messages, no responses to appeals. No warnings, just logged in to find it deactivated. Neither one had more than 10 followers or followings and only a couple posts. Was only scraping 10-20 accounts per day over a long period. This is becoming a hopeless task to keep a scraper account alive it seems. Even with almost no activity and using an embedded browser with a U.S. server, still getting dinged.

Still waiting response for the other one account, sent in a new appeal today