Is this odd... or is it just me?

I was using IG via web browser earlier. I used 2 accounts… on 1 i was able to follow over 240 people in maybe a 3-4 hour period, without recieving even 1 temp block. What did happen was the follow button nulled out for a period time… but didn’t recieve any temp blocks. On the other account I followed approx 130 ppl, still without a temp block… just nulling of follow button for a period of time.

Now why if I use jarvee, embedded browser only… temp blocks do occur, and way before reaching 100 follows. I certainly have never been able to follow 50 people straight with only a second or 2 delay in between in jarvee without running into a temp block… so have they still not accomplished making jarvee undetectable via browser? I thought that was the point in the “only use embedded browser” feature?

Thoughts? Just to be clear, I’m currently using api for automation… but when I did originally use EB only, it wasn’t like how I’m moving so freely manually following.

Are you using a proxy in Jarvee? or are you using the same Internet connection as when you use the external browser?

It’s not the same internet connection, but they’re both premium residential proxies.

1 Like

Yeah I encountered this the other week actually (before I discovered this forum). Trying to build up an account manually and got to over 100 follows just after opening the account. No blocks, then went on my jarvee venture and get blocks after a few follows sometimes

1 Like

I just logged in a new account and was able to follow 50 people, leave 10 comments, as well as profile the account all on the first day in the regular chrome browser in about 2 hours.

Now try and do the same in jarvee without a single block. Not sure why this issue gets brushed under the rug when its something that would drastically increase performance.

1 Like

Yeah, do you reckon you could put the proxy into chrome and set the bio up manually, do a few actions each day. may warm it up faster?

1 Like

then put in jarvee after a week or two, would be hell if your doing that with lots of acounts though

1 Like

Yeah, that’s possible… but as you mentioned, its not really feasible on a large scale. If I was to do that, I would probably just run the account manually as I get a way higher FBR when I manually follow people as the targeting is much better.

Unfortunately, I need to run a bulk amount of accounts… so it’s not something I would be able to do.

1 Like