Issues logging into new accounts?

I can’t log in it keeps telling me disabled

are u using proxies?

I am using my WiFi at home in Ghana

It seems this is for new accounts

how many account you tried to connect with your wifi onlyy?

Well, we made them aware pretty early on and it was still a mystery then. It wasn’t until hours later that we saw regular users reporting issues and were able to establish that it was a problem affecting all users and not automation-specific/related.

Okay so I still have to wait?

The account was banned you are right

I still cannot login, it says “please wait few minutes…” on brand new accounts

Just wait a some few days then they would review and you will be able to appeal if it gets to that

Nope, I have the API limit on new accounts actually…

Okay if that’s the case

change proxy mate

Trying but not fixing :frowning:

Yes. Very weird. I just added around 300 brand new accounts, not a single issue.

What kind of proxies are you using if I might ask?

I’m using ipv6(for scrapers and some slaves), ipv4 DC and mobile proxies. Just avoiding residential for now.

Ok, trying to switch provider then. Thank you, I’m using IPV6 as well but cannot login yet, neither with brand new accounts

I don’t know if I can write here providers. But if you want, let me know via DM yours providers and I can suggest some that I’m using right now working without issues.

same issue with many jarvee scrapper , i can login these accounts easily on app though , so what i do is verify their login from app this solution works for me most of the time