J Phone automnation software

Send me a PM and ill explain

Constantly receiving 508 and 168 - mainly 508 and cannot solve it.
No one can even tell me what 508 is - other than a follow action block.

1 Like

Here also receiving more 508 and 168. Clearing cookies and resstting id are bringing some ACs. Most accounts can continue doing actions. I set intervals of 90-180 bw actions. So many errors are lowering number of operations daily, and i guess decreasing trust score of accounts. I am gonna change my nick to “turtle”. I saw some info about doing warm up with 5 follows day, but new accounts have errors after first try to follow. I hope this issue is solved asap. Thanks for reading and any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

im´getting blocks to tried different proxies but nothing works, it seems the best way is to do it with the phone

1 Like

508, and 168 have nothing to do with delays, proxies, or needing to reset the account. The ppl telling you that are just saying anything. Those errors are there BECAUSE of an update.

I’m not getting those errors on any of my setups, but I also have never updated due to hearing about all the bugs. I don’t know if there is a way to go back to previous version… But if there is, I GUARANTEE that you won’t have the 508, or 168 error. Go try it come back and hit that heart.

2 Likes

I believe you are probably right.
We are all trying to remedy the situation, but the cause of the blocks are a result of the update.
How did you choose NOT to update?
Is there a box to click that will allow you to opt out of the update?

2 Likes

I don’t know exactly what’s causing the error, but I know that it’s only happening in the newest versions(as of the major eb update and newer, I believe, or maybe the one right before that).

If its blocks that are causing the 168 error, then they’re false blocks… or something in those latest versions that are causing the blocks. Someone took my advice who having 168, and he no longer is getting it. So that would mean they’re false blocks… ?

How to revert back to the older versions is something support would have to help you with, as I didn’t revert back… I just never updated it due to all the bugs ppl have been complaining about.

Sometimes its better to let the eager, impatient people be the ones to go rush and update to the latest version, and you just sit back and wait to hear the results… cause if you notice, updates aren’t always working properly. Good luck bro… I’ve been seeing you complain about this for weeks now, starting to feel bad for you. I’m actually surprised they haven’t addressed it/solved it.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, I appreciate the reply.
How did you choose not to update?
When I receive the updates, they are automatically implemented.
If I can find out how not to implement the updates, I would be like you and not implement the updates until the bugs are worked out.
Thanks!

1 Like

J always pushes auto updates no matter if you turn it off. I tried and it still updated with a notification timer

Perhaps there is an option or box to check we are unaware of that would stave off the updates?
I don’t know - just thinking out loud.
Not sure how @Klique is opting out of the updates

I thought i also opted out for it by unchecking update at xx time but it still manages to push it

1 Like

Where is that box located?

On the general settingstab

OK, thanks.
I see the box where you can choose the time to update, but on my settings page there is no option to opt out.
Perhaps JV has deleted the box to opt out of the updates.

I’m using M, not J… should be under settings though, as they’re damn near identical. Hope that helps.

1 Like

OK, thank you!