January -- FYI on ER

Just a heads up – January historically has always been the worse month for IG/Facebook ER. Don’t be surprised if likes plummet and follows also( I am already seeing a start in my accounts. Hopefully, It will not happen in 2021. Often picks back up in February or March.

9 Likes

I guess some won’t be surprised if their ER goes down again, IG isn’t kind lately ! Keep pushing guys. 2021 will be your year !

3 Likes

yeah that’s right, January has always been anti-ER, thanks for the heads up, let’s keep the grind guys :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

Probably because at that time of the year people are spending more time with friends, family, starting new habits, spending less time online, etc. But that might not be the case in 2021 because people will mostly be at home.

1 Like

Thanks for reminder!!:grin:…I “can’t” wait to see how OF will plummet too lol

That one is different. Think it will stay the same. Majority of social medias are female biased. OF is mostly males if I remember correctly.

1 Like

My engagement is already started dropping, been interested is it global thing or just my account issues again :weary:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip Alexnvo, we learn so much from you. :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Good point, and I hope so😄Correct tho there are a lot of Male creators in there too they may feel it most. I was coming from the point that people will be broke after the holidays so won’t spend so much😄 @Alexnvo

1 Like

Yeah there’s already lots of complaints from influencers about the new changes in Europe effecting their E.R

2 Likes

@Alexnvo What do you suggest to keep the engagement up Reels IGTV or smth else ?

history says, you really cannot keep ER up if the whole feed goes down. Just post as usual. With COVID, it may not even happen to the degrees of the past. I wrote this thread not to alarm, but to make us remember so less ‘HELP MY ER SUCKS’ threads.

3 Likes