JARVEE and ENGAGEMENT

Hi there!

I had a Jarvee angagement around 17 for 3 months.
Now it dropped to 15.
Why is that?
Thanks

The engagement is the average between likes and comments of the last 12 posts (excluding the most recent) divided by the total number of followers.

The intervals are:

<1,000 followers: 8%.
Between 1,000 and 5,000 followers: 5.7%.
Between 5,000 and 10,000 followers: 4%.
Between 10,000 and 100,000 followers: 2.4%.
+100,000 followers: 1.7%.

My Jarvee showing 15 engagement, thats percentage right?

Yes! You right.

so the fact that its going down for the past 4 days, has nothing to do with automation?

There are lots of factors to take in consideration such as: shadowbanned, posting frequency changed, post quality changed, dry followers etc

2 Likes

If you keep getting blocked in can affect your engagement. A good way to help boost it is to instruct JV to like your own followers posts from the past week, as well as viewing your own followers stories.

3 Likes

No blocks for me but I will try those settings . Thanks!

1 Like

also pls rename to “J” or something

2 Likes

Are we not allowed to say software names on here?

1 Like

Pretty sure Jarvee is permissable but MP is not.

2 Likes

Yeah, if we don’t the site will less likely pop up in search engines though.

1 Like

It’s not going to make a difference at this point. There are already thousands of high ranking posts / topics with software names in them. Also, it’s not exactly going to be difficult for Instagram to figure out what’s going on if they really want to.

1 Like

Yeah true. Might aswell use them then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure about you, but I want people to find and be aided by the forum. If software names are going to have an impact on that then they should be included, except for MP which doesn’t exist, never did and never will.

3 Likes

Right and do not forget “shares”, “saves” and “views” too. All interactions count.

Engagement depends on so many variables it is tough to pinpoint one specific thing to why your engagement dropped.

I did just put out a guide here to help increase IG engagement here.

1 Like

I think that there is a correlation between changing account type and increase blocks and engagement drops.

1 Like

insta was down 3 times in the last 5 days
updates everyday from them.

ya folks don’t think that had something to do with ER/follows/followbacks down?
sure does folks.

2 Likes

Yes, I totally noticed my ER/follows/followbacks were down and was not sure why.
Thanks for the update. I need to monitor that more closely as that may be the source of the problem.

1 Like