Jarvee Campaign blacklist words - is there such thing?

Is there a way to make a blacklist for the campaign?
I scrape posts and upload them in bulk campaign but some posts with words that I prefer to not use for my clients. any idea ?

In repost tool there is a tool for blacklist, but no such tool in campaign

There’s “exclude keywords” option when you add source. See screenshot below:

2 Likes

I am not scraping with JV. I already have a scraped *.csv file with quotes. I just add this CSV and some quotes have words that I am not interested to be within the posts.
Thanks for the help

Depending on your goal here, a niche specific spin syntax might be one solution. Normally “random” re-posting does not give good results in generic campaigns. What niche are you working in and what goals are you trying to achieve for your clients?

1 Like

I am not re-posting. I just have a bunch of posts in a CSV file ready to go.
each file has 2500 posts - I don’t have the time to check every post. I just take the CSV file and insrt it into Campaigns.

And to your question:
I am in the sneakers niche

My goal is simple; I am asking if there is a feature in jarvee campgains that if
Post X contain word Y = Do not post.

Since you have all the information already in the CSV format, just importing it into a google sheet or an excel file is probably the easiest solution. Ron’s CSV Editor should also be able to handle that. Always use the right tool for the right job!

2 Likes

Jarvee doesn’t have that feature. But you can easily remove posts that contain specific words using Excel.

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like