Jarvee Campaign Problem

Anyone else running into this problem with Jarvee? When I post from Jarvee through the campaign, it says the post successfully uploads in the Jarvee software, but on that actual Instagram account, there is no post. I think this problem has to do with data center proxies because when I switched to residential (my own internet), it works normally.

I tried checking the option “post image as video” and it works fine, but now my image posts are labeled as a “video” and it does not look good.

Is there anyway to upload an image as an image?

this.

and you can find 193855 topics about it if you use the search function

5 Likes

What do I search? I can’t seem to find any solutions?

I found exactly the same problem across two accounts on data centre proxies. IG deletes the post a few seconds after you post it. Don’t keep trying or IG will close your account as I found out!

If you find a solution please share it.
I also can’t find any topics on this searching for “jarvee campaign”, maybe it’s a level 1 thing?

you really dont tried…i added 2 words, get more then 4 topics about it, all on lvl 1…

You can post an image as video, its an option in your settings.

Or use good, mobile, proxies to post. Then you dont have that problrm. Its not tool related, bjt proxy.

Are there any good mobile proxy providers that you guys recommend? I have been getting trouble finding a reliable provider, as some aren’t compatible with Jarvee ):

Posting as a video looks weird on the IG feed imo

I got same question as you.I think it’s the problem of Jarvee,maybe you can try post on moblie or bluestacks.

I stopped using the campaign and only use the repost tool. ive had accounts that havnt had a single issue in two years magically get verification issues even when posting videos and the account wasnt doing follow unfollow. just attempting to post via campaign. Yet i can mass repost across 50 accounts the same url in the repost tool on some low quality ivp6 proxies and be ok. I dont know what the campaign does different that causes issues

If i stop using the campaign tool, what would be an alternative for posting pictures onto the feed?

I had similar issue on some accounts.
Problem was fixes when swiching to home IP for a few days.After swiching back to proxy fixed the issue.

I either post directly, use monitor from folder, or have a campaign. None of those accounts have any issues at all. I have PV’s from a few months ago, but nothing new for any accounts. These accounts go from datacenter, residential, or mobile.

I’ve been having the same problem accept I use dedicated private proxies. What else could be causing my post not to show up on Instagram while saying they are on jarvee ?

I also have problems like you. Do you have a solution?

Sometimes the account is blocked from posting. If the post does not post with a caption, contact the IG support and they will give you a date that will have you unblocked.

1 Like

The end game is to just switch to better proxies. That’s the only solution I have found.

What proxies you switched to?
I have the same problem with socialproxies. They’re suppose to be very good and they’re pretty expensive. But I can’t post a thing with with campaigns. I can post with my phone though, so it has to be proxy issue.

Add the proxy to your phone. Try posting. It’s not 100% guarantee that the proxies don’t allow posting, but it might.

1 Like

I had the same problem. I sent a support email, but I couldn’t get a solution
I changed the existing “residental proxy” to “4g” and solved the problem.