Jarvee can't DM new followers

Hello,

Since today Jarvee won’t DM new followers(everything was alright for weeks and I didn’t make any changes), it will visit the extracted user’s profile, then click on the message button, and on the screen where the message is supposed to be copy - pasted it just gets stuck as if it can’t find the box to paste the message.

I have attached an image from the dashboard showing the error I got.

This happens on all of my profiles, it started out of the blue today and I can verify that those accounts can send DMs and it’s Jarvee that can’t find the box to paste the DM message.

Most likely a Twitter update and Jarvee needs an update too?

Hi, we have released the update which contains the fix for that issue. Please make sure you are running version 2.9.2.4 then stop and start the tool and see how it goes.

I think I’ve noticed that one as well and it has been told to me that the issue will be fixed. Haven’t tested it yet tho. Let me know if it has been fixed for you.

Hi,

I saw you released an update, I read the changelog and I am running the latest version v2.9.3.0 but I still get it, it will normally go through and send a DM when the user I am messaging hasn’t replied but if they replied before I sent them any message Jarvee can’t send the DM - gives the error I uploaded at the screenshot.

Any fix soon?

Do you mean if they messaged you first before Jarvee sends the DM then that’s when the error occurs?

If yes, we have tested that too and we are unable to reproduce the issue. Please create a new ticket or reply back to the old email where you reported the issue so that the Support Team can request for the needed files/screenshots to further investigate.

When the issue persists then you should send a ticket to their support. They will forward the issue to their developers. So the issue will fixed as soon as possible.

It’s working for me

I am still getting the error, guess I’ll send support a message for it so they can check the logs.

Thank you!