Jarvee challenge required

Wow that too?! So IG has dedected bots more than ever.

I have 110 accounts that’s doing OK but I’ve stopped all tools for a few days until this is solved.

So everyone here is suffering from captcha problem RECENTLY and never have it before .

Could it be IG regular updates specially 2020 is coming ?

It’s not every account so far. 70% of accounts are still performing but these random accounts had for this verification.

Itll be nice for people to comment too if they’re getting issues.

I’ve encountered this from time to time.
If it’s not too many account, open the EB and do it manually. It should stop Instagram asking for verification for a very long time.

I can attest to this too

I can say its not posting caused. Because i have lots of account met captch verfication without posting. Only follow

correct. It happened to me although I’m using EB only
it’s weird actually

I can vouch that too now.

I’ve had accounts become captcha verified from following.

IG if you’re reading this - you’ve won the war! You can now stop and have a cup of tea and enjoy Christmas! Thanks and goodbye!

1 Like

Have you add bio?

Only these few people met challenge issues?

yeah sure, all of my accounts are completed and so human ! is it related to proxies ? or my settings ? although some r still working good

It’s not proxy related for certain since I used my own home ip.

I have a bad feeling it can be our configuration or Bots.

I’ve been following today with accounts that’s nothaving any issues and with the captcha verification it seems to be on accounts with 400 followers and less so as of yet so far so good.

So perhaps my accounts above 400 followers have better trust score and allowed such actions or could it be that the accounts with less that 400 followers have low trust scores and no bots allowed. I mean actually to be more accurate as I’ve just now checked is that around 230 accounts that’s been newly created (3-60 days) are the ones most effected.

Ive had to select the entire 230 and export them for now since urgh what a mess it makes when having Accounts Invalid on Jarvee :roll_eyes:

1 Like

my settings are pretty low and as human as possible.
well me too my gut says could be jarvee itself.

i wonder how could be the rest of the accounts are doing well with the same settings !!

It is not jarvee, android with macro botting also affected, let say that botting is over. Lets Move on and try something else

1 Like

any one got a challenge required just for follow actions?
The account is valid - and my unfollow runs.

Just on follow it says challenge required - strange

Where did you see that challenge required message? On tools tab or Summary tab? can you load your profile in Edit Profile tab?