Jarvee Code 168 Timeout issue

Been working abosultley fine for the past month. Noticed yesterday there was an automated update. Since then any accounts I try to engage with I get:

1. Follow = Code 168 Timeout error
  2. Like = Code 168 Timeout error
  3. No longer able to extract users either, it schedules, but never extracts.

Retweets and Unfollows are fine. I have no issues manually liking or following users.

I am only using it for one account on my local machine and IP. I’ve tried with a few other twitter accounts setting up on my instance of Jarvee, same issue.

1 Like

I have the same problem, write to support to put a price so they can fix it quickly

you need to contact Jarvee support for that but in the meantime restart those tools then open the EB and watch what Jarvee does, you might be using strict filters or something else wrong.

nothing has changed in my criteria at all. its very relaxed, e.g. they need a profile pic at the minimum. I can’t say support have been the best tbh. Just one email reply asking for the same thing which ive done twice over now. e.g watch EB and tell us what happens - told them that the first time. Very poor responses.

1 Like

I agree with you, they have not answered me anything concrete, it is obvious that we are not the only ones with the problem

actually when i watch the EB, on retweets and likes scrolls and clicks and does its thing.

For follows, it just hangs and refreshes the screen, thats it.

It’s started few day back, after each new update twitter accs doing less and less actions and after last update they stopped to do any follow, acc stuck on extraction process, its software problem.

Same here. It seems only Follow people from a provided list is working now. The extraction from keyword search works, but the other sources options just stay in queue, Hopefully they will fix the issue soon.

thanks guys and gals! Here i was uninstalling reinstalling and was about to do a .net framework reinstall. I wish they would jsut be upfront about it.

They said that they’ll try to fix the issue as soon as possible.

We apologize for any issues you might be having with the software.

I’m sorry to see that you are having a bad experience with our customer support, please PM the email you contacted us with, I will personally review it and make sure that you get the right help.

If you feel that you are not getting help, please PM me your email and I will review it as well.

Please get in touch with our customer support and we will help you. We will have to take a look at the error you are getting to understand what’s happening.

Please send us an email with all the details and we will look into it.

Please don’t uninstall the software, that will never solve any issue unless it’s suggested by our customer support team. We just released a new .net framework update, so updating it is a good idea even if it’s not related to the issue you are having now.

Just a quick question, are you 100% sure that it’s not proxy related ?

It’s not, the issue is confirmed and the fix will be released on the next update. I am referring to the issue with extracting users, the tool schedules the extraction but it never happens. If you are referring to some other issue, please contact support and schedule a TV session to check the issue.

We were able to find what’s causing 168 timeout errors for the follow and like tool, they should get fixed in the next update.

Do have to say, a great job once @JRVTeam got involved. Sorted within a day! Thanks guys!

1 Like

We are glad to hear that, for anyone else with the issue, we will release the update in the next 24 hours.

Those issues should be fixed afterward.

1 Like

I can’t use any tool, like follow, unfollow, post with only EB option checked. All show 168 - timeout now.

the issue is fixed in the last update, contact Jarvee support and send them screenshots of the errors that you get.

Fixed for Twitter “Twitter - Fixed issue with Follow and Like”, I use Instagram and see no fix.

this is a Twitter thread/section, that is why I thought you are talking about Twitter.

try to create another thread with some error screenshots in the IG section and we will try to help you.

also, don’t forget JV support team.