Jarvee Comment Tool Strategies 2019 (post blocks)

Hi All,

I just wanted to know what are your favorite strategies for utilizing the Comment tool? Do you comment on potential followings posts or do you comment on target account’s posts and wait for their followers to view it and go to your profile?

2 Likes

I use both + I comment in target accounts that might visit the profile and like the content for a follow

1 Like

@Tradewolf What’s your experience with comment shadowbans? I used to comment spam a lot but then i got PV’s like crazy. That was all before the 6k limit and api blocks though. It was SUPER effective.

1 Like

Anyone else getting comment shadow banned when using the EB to comment?

1 Like

I never comment on the “bot”, it has always had a bad impact on clients’ accounts and received many complaints.
I know is SPINTAX but even that did not help and I withdrew this from my offer.
The package gives you a guide and it is described in it that it is best to comment manually in your target group and it is best to comment on the hour after uploading the image because mega raises the range of the photo.
So I tell my clients to comment on themselves or have manual options where it is very expensive, they take it with me as they do not want and they have a lot of money :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use multilevel spintax ‘‘very complex spintax’’ and try to be as more generic as I can, so until now never got this :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is your spintax only words or also emojis? I feel like it tends to be shadowbanned when comments become longer than usual since people dont usually write long comments

Word & emojis, and it’s not very long no links or mention

1 Like

I dont think mentions of the actual user you’re targeting will hurt the comment. Tagging yourself however probably will

Didn’t try it to confirm, but tagging the same acc again and again is suspicious, they are not dupe!!

Hey T, could you post an example? that would be very helpful!

I never used comments. Before start with Jarvee many other experienced people told me to avoid it for several reasons, I was agree on all of them and so I never used it.
Plus if I have to be honest, every time I get these auto comments on my IG profile and I spot them, I insta block the user as well the auto DM.

1 Like

Nope, I never use comments with jarvee, as one day jarvee commented with a “Nice photo, you look great!” on a post where this girl was hospitalyzed…

5 Likes

Lol :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

after the latest changes, i may give it a try, on low settings obviously. Maybe 5 to 10 comments a day on my child accounts. Have to test it if PV or banning will increase.

What do we think the daily/monthly comment limits are?
How many times can we mention our main in a comment safely?

I would love to know the daily comment limit as well. Every since the June 4 update, Instagram api blocks my comments within jarvee after 20 comments and i have them set at very low settings. Man this new june update killed everything lmao

How do you decide if they are automated?

Hey

I am looking to hire someone to manage child/slave bots for me to do commenting to drive DM’s

I need children IG’s to comment variations like “Hey please message @mother to collaborate”

Is this something you can manage and how much do you charge?

1 Like

How do you decide if they are automated?

DM messages that arrive instantly after the follow, when they also invite you to visit a website, most likely they are automated.
Then it also depends by the content, like spammy messages on a topic never talked before with this person.

Comments that have no match with the post. It still happens. I post a quote and I get a comment “beautiful pic!” and there’s just a text in the post.
Emoji comments, these are the trendy 'cause they are safer, but in the long run when you see the same people always comments with just emojis and never comment, or worst the same emojis…
However the emojis, does not bother me, but DM of auto welcome + invite to check this and this or comments that make no sense with the photo, these are annoying.

1 Like