Jarvee Computer Purchase

At what point of number of accounts would I need to go higher also since I’m used to Mac I noticed on the Jarvee website they mentioned SSD versus I think I see a lot of SCSI options or some other. Does that matter?

Well since I took college level computer programming courses and got A+ in all of them not sure what he dug for me except to patronize and say that I can’t run photoshop when I run Logic and Final Cut Pro. I know what a VPS is I have one the question I asked way back up top was about getting a cheap computer. So 8gb is just fine for me. I know everything he said already. So this is why I haven’t really gotten anything done because doesn’t matter if I hire or do it myself seems everyone is concerned with proving unusable knowledge instead of continuing to get better. All of my college professors are my friends on Facebook said I made them a better teacher and I graduated with honors 4.1 every term. So basically yeah one day I’ll be famous and this will all not matter.

For Instagram, computer programming courses won’t be very helpful I guess, it’s an advanced Zuckenberg degree which is needed (+52 years after bachelor).

@heroeslair Has been helpful all the way for many newcomers here, what he says is half-gold, half-diamond! One of the last guys who actually test things and report things here

2 Likes

Yes in Computer class I learned what 8gb of RAM which means Random Access Memory and yes Jarvee which the interface doesn’t look so complex the fact that it’s doing something to utilize multiple cores is a programming issue imho. Because I can assure you Final Cut Pro and Logic are much more powerful and complex programs. Anyways I always prefer to be talked to and not down to. That’s my issue with how this conversation went. So I will be wasting no more time with this thread. Enjoy the diamond and gold. :v:t3: